Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: circle on March 05, 2013, 01:34:43 AM
your comment about 'straight gravity' is a curious choice of words
That's because the Bessler Wheel seems to be a curios piece of device.

Since in the last 300 years there was no successful replication of the Bessler Wheel announced working on the principle »one of two equal weights lifts the other one and vice versa« we can safely assume that this approach will never work (I figured that out within one week while looking at the laws of physics). Hence what's needed is a different approach.

The only way such a wheel can rotate in perpetual motion is that the weights on the ascending side are lighter than the weights on the descending side. The only way that this could be achieved (not only with 18th century technology) I can think of is by means of rotating weights, since -as it strongly seems- a rotating gyroscope (wheel) weights less than a not rotating one (see image below).

Therefore the solution to the Bessler Wheel should be to make the weights rotate while going upwards and stop the rotation just before going downwards, so one and the same weight is lighter going up than coming down. Actually simple, isn't it?

Quote from: circle on March 05, 2013, 01:34:43 AM
because it would deprive me the opportunity to respond to posts like your own and deminish the number of views considerably as my post fades away from the top of the list..
Presenting a working Bessler Wheel replica in this thread might have the same effect (increasing the number of views), especially when a explanation is attached where this energy for free is actually coming from. :D

Regards

zoelra

I believe the slide you are showing is from Professor Eric Laithwaite's YouTube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlAJ7vySC8

In that video, the professor used a high-speed drill to spin the weight to 2500 RPM before attempting the lift.  It would be interesting to see how slow the weight could actually be spun and still be lifted.  Maybe he used the higher speed because of friction and he wanted the longest time interval possible to perform the overhead movement.   Or maybe anything slower and the weight was just too heavy to lift.  This would be a key fact to uncover if you want to use this principle in a wheel.  I believe I have some information on spin versus weight but I will need to find it, and will post later.

Bessler's one-directional wheels would self-start and his bi-directional wheels needed only a small push to get started.  Both gained full speed only after a few revolutions.  It would be hard to imagine that his wheels that turned at roughly 50 RPM would spin up internal weights to anything near 2500 RPM, but who really knows what was going on inside the wheel.

The principle is definitely worth exploring.

Zeitmaschine

From the viewpoint of the rotating weight, it is not the weight which rotates but it is the gravitational field of the earth that rotates around the weight with high speed. So from its viewpoint the weight has no distinct direction to fall, so it can't fall at all because the angle of the gravitational pull on it changes constantly. Basically this principle is easy to understand, isn't it?

But it gives me headaches how to accelerate and stop the weights during each revolution of the wheel. Hence what about changing the direction of the axis of the weights in relation to the ground during each revolution of the wheel? The loss of weight should be greater when rotating in vertical than in horizontal direction. At least in theory,

zoelra

I haven't had time to find the article yet but it is along the lines you are thinking.  The gist of the theory (if I remember correctly) is a spinning weight will rise with less force and fall with more force.  The axis of rotation would have to move along the rim of wheel.  All the weights would spin in the same direction.  It would be like putting bottle rockets along the rim of the wheel all firing to move the wheel in the same direction.  Since the weights would all spin in the same direction, I would think it would be easier to engineer this.

I will get back to you as soon as I find the article.  The early NASA moon mission rockets kept going to high and they realized it was due to the spinning of the stages of the rockets.

zoelra

@Zeitmaschine

http://www.brucedepalma.com/n-machine/spinning-ball-experiment/

Here is an extract from the above article.

"Pendula utilizing bob weights which are rotating, swing non-sinusoidally with time
periods increased over pendula with non-rotating bobs".

This could be significant since Bessler's wheel may have contained a large pendulum.

The link below is very good at the explanation.
http://depalma.pair.com/SpinningBall%28Understanding%29.html

I have not found the article that discusses the early NASA rockets going off course due to their stages spinning.  The entire program was almost abandoned, but in the final hours, they found the cause, only to cover up the significance of it.  I will post when I find it.