Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity and water (man made river?)

Started by spriteboost, February 05, 2013, 12:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spriteboost

okay I've thought about this a long time and can't see why it wouldn't work gravity would do more work then required for the water to go back up.

I'm looking to see what I'm missing and do you guys think this would work.

I've attached a rough sketch of the idea in paint a quick one. Anyways here's how it would work:
you have a bucket of water and that goes down the tube but inside the tube there are a bunch of generators lined down the whole tube. They this tube with all the generators would zigzag or go in a circle (seeing as corners really slow down water I think) this would be like one level then go down a level and so on. After that it exits into another bucket where that bucket would have a return motor to return the water to the first bucket. This bucket is directly under the other one so there is less work involved to return the water back up, then for the force of gravity to bring it down (in my head that's what i think would happen at least.)

So suggestions ideas would this or wouldn't this work from previous knowledge thanks any insight is helpful

first post still a newb looked at other posts to see if it's been posted couldn't really find anything similar 

gdez

I think you should check out Viktor Shauberger and zotloterer gravity vortex water plant. Also remember, solar and wind water pumping may make these ideas work, if you can create a "load bank" to draw of the energy as you need it.  While these systems may not be overunity, they can become free energy, depending on your return on investment time. I suggest you check out some micro hydro sites also, as you can learn quite a bit from them.
Many will tell you things are not possible, but only by trying to build and execute your ideas, will you truly know if they work or not. You can avoid many pitfalls by researching and reading, to avoid repeating things that others have already tried. Remember also that, just becuase you see something on youtube or read about it on sites like overunity.com, that it is actually true. much of what you read will be opinions based on what is believed to be fact.
In my experience, I find that you are forced to learn faster by building things, because you get a hands on feeling of whats going on, and you will see that to take an idea to a finished, working model takes much more time and energy then most people think.  Building your ideas is also fun and sharpens your mind, because you are forced to work problems out.

Good luck, and don't give up because people tell you thing "aren't possible".
Greg

gdez

@ Gianna
I agree with you, but not everybody has the time or means to pursue a physics career. This should not discourage people from pursuing their ideas. Encouraging and helping  people to learn is a much better way to develop ideas then to simply say "It won't work".
Are you here to simply pick apart peoples ideas, are  do you want to be part of the solution?
Good luck to all,
Greg

spriteboost

thanks all I wasn't planning on building it till I received more education taking physics after i finish calc one probably next fall need calc based physics for electrical engineering. I understand the laws of physics just looking for an easy answer to my idea lolz. I figured it wouldn't work or else someone else would have created it I know there is something similar that they do with water way up on a hill with generators that go down but this is when electricity's expensive they create it and during the night the pump it back up when the electricity's cheaper to produce is what i understood behind that concept. thanks Greg for the encouragement i agree that it's better to try it out yourself to learn from your mistakes. maybe one day with solar panels  and wind turbine i'll try it out just for a backup power like battery when the batteries are on overflow. also thanks Gianna for a brief description i figured it wasn't possible i am also like i've previously said going to learn physics just going through the motions now of math chemistry and other crap that is needed before i get to physics.

tarcius

Hey you could combine your idea with this pumping device that utilizes gravity and gives out more energy that input.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jNdF8mTfu4g

With this you could replenish water in your top bucket and energy generated could be used with pulsed electromagnet that would drive the pendulum.