Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSW

i hope this fits in this topic, but there isnt really a section to discuss files so here goes:

i found the attached file when browsing another site, cant remember which one, i've had it a while and not really taken any notice of it.

im no electrician so i wonder if somebody could explain ....

they make it sound like childs to to making free energy, can it really be this easy?

Or are they not taking into account some crucialr factors?

Im more intrigued by the experiment near the top of the page, the one about the buzzer.
They seem to get 50v out from 21.5v in. Now if this is the case, why not just use some of this energy to put back the current in C2 to C1, and tap off the excess from C3?
Or will there be a difference in current?  (sorry if this sounds stupid but as i say im no electrician)

If this is the case with the buzzer, why bother with the mechanical and solid state circuits at the bottom of the page!

I have some capacitors and an old doorbell lying about somewhere so i could test this, but id rather not waste my time if something simple could explain it.

Thanks Alot
Kane

jwrigley

Hi Kane,

I'm no electrical engineer or tech either. but having said that...just use this equation I got from an old physics text book I have PE=1/2CV^2 (potential enegy = 1/2 times capacitance times voltage squared.) I think you'll see that his charge shifting never gets the system to do better than 100%. i've performed many of these experiments and I think they are a dead end. Other names to look for are Bedini, Edwin Gray, Tesla, and Moray. Out of all these names Bedini only makes the claim of reaching his goals with "normal" capacitve and inductive circutry. However, one must consider their source here, I am only a building contractor.

-John

wizkycho

Hi !

Here is proposal shematic of how to make infinite charge and discharge of capacitors while doing work.
Shematic is just a start tought and it's not tried by me.
The goal is to constantly discharge one capacitor and charge other and not to WASTE a drop of charge.
Just like heaving two glasses one filled with water and the other is empty.
We can constantly fully fill other by emptying the first... and back.
Of course we have to LIFT first glass above the other or lifting it as emptying it to other.
The LIFT can be done with Trafo....

Like I said this shematic is just a start of thinking.

wizkycho

wizkycho

and again !

test 1 will show no matter C5 is connected or not that C3 and C4 end up with same energy ammount.
if C5 is connected there is some extra charge - created !!!

test2 why not use this extra charge to level up endcyclus energy of (C3,C4 -test1) C1 and C2

wiz

wizkycho

test 3

will this allmost completely discharge C1 and charge C2 with allmost complete charge of C1 ?

wiz