Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizkycho

Hi !

Here is the shematic of what I'm building right now.
at start I'll use 4 pole relay (hope that contacts will all make contact in a same time)
expecting COP 1.4 at first. it doesn't seem much at first but every wat counts.

sorry for the big picture, but if made smaller one can't see numbers.

SV1 i SV7 are contacts for secondary's of mains(220V~) toroid trafo (2*24V~).
(will try in bucking and serial connection). Mains primary is output connected to SV2

This setup allso use discharge from positive and negative plates of capacitors bank or standard operation
(J1 and J2 jumpers will connect to ground , (no coil on SV7))

power input will be adjusted for smallest input (meassured at R3  and R4)
there is no relay contact. I will see if it necessery later.

wiz

wizkycho

Hi all !

this will be test one !
it is a lot simplified schematic than EMF recycler itself, but reasambles key points of design.

pic 1
through S2 TWO currents flow from input source (24V) and stored current from serial connected caps.
Isn't this alone shows that output should be over 100% ? Am I missing some equation here ?
current through S1 is allso added to energy output (at primary).

pic2
through S1 TWO currents flow from input source (24V) and stored current from serial connected caps.
current through S1 is allso added to energy output.
current through S2 is allso added to energy output.

what do you think ?
can someone contact DrSpark to join us on this ?

btw. at the primary I will connect another trafo to step down voltage. I'll try it with relays, should work, but

can someone find appropriate solid state relays opto driven with FETs(low resistance) at the output ?

wizkycho
Perihelion Labs

wizkycho

Quote from: mramos on October 09, 2006, 08:51:21 AM
The relay coil will blow up the junction in the transistor without a diode across the coil.  Also, is power negative?  If not it will not go thru the diodes, and if the jumpers are on, the power will go right to ground?  Is this the whole schematic?  What are you attempting?

24V+ is input power (current goes in, arrow is wrong oriented)
pic1 and pic 2 are steps (reconnection achieved with relay(schematic before))
output at the "primary" output coil of trafo is alternating, scince the currents in "secondary" (input is alternating)

key is to recycle allready used energy, this is a shure thing working. cop 2 min not much but if cascaded...
got all parts and it is 80% assembled.
only need to connect some square gen. for relay output and input power. stay tuned.
let's see what this baby can do.

it will drive a 10Wmin. bulb and with no input at all whatsoever.

wizkycho

wizkycho

Quote from: wizkycho on October 09, 2006, 06:41:04 AM
Hi all !

this will be test one !
it is a lot simplified schematic than EMF recycler itself, but reasambles key points of design.

pic 1
through S2 TWO currents flow from input source (24V) and stored current from serial connected caps.
Isn't this alone shows that output should be over 100% ? Am I missing some equation here ?
current through S1 is allso added to energy output (at primary).

pic2
through S1 TWO currents flow from input source (24V) and stored current from serial connected caps.
current through S1 is allso added to energy output.
current through S2 is allso added to energy output.

what do you think ?
can someone contact DrSpark to join us on this ?

btw. at the primary I will connect another trafo to step down voltage. I'll try it with relays, should work, but

can someone find appropriate solid state relays opto driven with FETs(low resistance) at the output ?

wizkycho
Perihelion Labs

Hi all !

What do You all think will this work (pic)?
output is at PRI.
24V+ is input.

observe that current that has allready done work (now stored in capacitors) flows again with "fresh" current
through input coil (SEC on pic).
This alone should guarantee FE ?

if you missed the principle of work
http://drspark.com/idea003.php

please respond

wizkycho

wizkycho

Hi all !
frequency very low (3 - 4Hz)
used 10000uF
input voltage (instead of +24) is 7.5V
oscilgrames are as expected
dirver is four pole relay switch (that is why I wanted to keep low frequency)

osc1(1.gif) between M1 and M2
osc2(2.gif) between M1 and M3 (between M2 and M3 looks the same)
in the next post osc of output.

I will not try to go measure I/O energy ratio cause freq is too low and is hard to flaten input and output measurements
so there would be no mistake with RMS calcs. I want it to be pure and flat DC first.

next tests will use opto transistor switches, higher freqs, and lower capacitance (which is cheaper and easier to get higher voltage rated)

wizkycho