Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dequadin

Updated
My device now can produce 8.96V, however the power is lowered in this setup, out of my expectation :'( :'(
Test:
28p LED, 1/4 brightness
4s LED full brightness
1 LED, burn out

device weight now : 2kg
material of the device: glass, glass powder, metal, plastic, oil

Target: 4kg weight can charge up an iPhone :-[ :-[

dequadin

5LED full bright
13 LED around 1/2 brightness

my device do not contain any battery. However, in this setup reduced the power output for a higher voltage.
So I will redesign and let it produce a much lower voltage and transform it to around 5V soon.

I can sure this energy is non-stop producing. After I short it down to zero, it will grow up back to the same range of voltage.
When the weather gone bad, the energy produced is around 70%

The spec. of the LED is 3mm 3.0V~3.6V 13~20mA focus light

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/417673_10151484426256052_1551950029_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/60401_10151484665841052_1868304443_n.jpg

dequadin

The huge tube radial energy generator is in process......

The below thing is my tube using captret in high voltage, a 9V battery used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGbGzhtqZo

dequadin

Sorry for the late update. I am still working on the prototype generator.

I received serval questions about the tube, I will only answer some questions.
1. I am not planning to show the circuit, since what I am building a huge prototype generator using the same theory and similar circuit. I can only provide limited information about the tube.
2. 3 terminals(including captret) of a capacitor will be use, none of the terminal with no connection.
3. The tube(the jar) showing in the picture having a foil inside as negative and foil outside as positive(0 V, "antenna" in my theory), the foil outside masked with tape
4. The tube(the jar) inside is low pressure, some water vapour maybe. (I pour alc. into the jar, light it up, pour out water and shield it fast)

aaron5120

Hi dequadin,
Greetings from HK! I have written a comment in your YT channel. Congratulations! Your discovery seems to be very impressive, using the captret concept. Plengo would be very interested in knowing someone has developed a better captret application from his original ideas.
I look forward to learn more from you. I currently do R & D in joule thief alike circuits.
Keep up the great work, bravo!
aaron5120