Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Free Energy Generator

Started by Newton II, March 04, 2013, 04:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton II

This device looks very interesting to me.   A part of  energy generated at the center of a huge rotating lever arm is transferred to the outer edge of the arm by means of a propelling system to keep the arm rotating.  The arm produces tremendous torque at the center producing considerable energy.   A very simple method of making use of mechanical advantage!   Gain in torque may be lost in time as per lever rules but still mechanical, electrical and aerodynamics everything combined in one system may have the chance of working????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7AN2IR8p9w

Can anybody prove or disprove it?

Tok

Well, the propeller for sure does not have enough torque to keep it spinning. and if the propeller is in the constant speed, then by aerodynamics the propeller slows down the arm when the arm comes from up position to the down position. It simply makes "Air friction". Cool concept but I thing it is not working one.

Newton II

What happens if propeller is replaced by an electromagnet which is repelled by an external permanent magnet?   I mean generator coil at the center and motor coil on the edge?  Will it not have additional mechanical advantage?

Newton II

But how he is doing that trick?  Aerosensitive?

Tok

As you can see in the video, the "Machine" actually slows down. The video is stopped in the very moment and continued when the rotation is established again. Simple as that. No gain.