Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reversing an assumption...

Started by iacob alex, March 10, 2013, 01:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....I have in mind , the equilibrium (balance point) ,of the Earth-Moon barycenter , at :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBANgbRkws

This natural perpetuum mobile model ,as a starting simple image ( fulcrum,lever,two masses ) ,with a mobile barycenter ,is a well balanced leverage.

The opposite  situation ,can be a continuous unbalanced leverage...this is the status we are looking for our topic.

All the best ! / Alex

:

iacob alex

Hi Gianna !

Ok ! ... ,you say that  the Earth-Moon system can't   be a  perpetuum mobile explicit example.

Then , what is your starting image ,something to consider ?

All the best ! / Alex

conradelektro

The result of this "Earth-Moon barycenter" are the tides.

The change in gravity because of the "moving barycenter" is almost too small to be measured, but the sum effect on the water in the oceans are the tides.

To harvest this "force" one can build a tidal power station (a dam closing off a bay) or wind turbine like propellers which stand in the water where the tidal currents flow very strongly. See http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/technology/hydro/tidal-power/ for more ideas.

An interesting effect are the springs and neaps when the Sun, Moon and Earth form a line. In this cases the "earth moon system" is drawn a little bit closer to the sun or moves a little bit away from the sun.

Just my comments to put the "Earth-Moon barycenter" into perspective.

Greetings, Conrad

conradelektro

Very old discussion about "real OU":

There are some power sources which are "endless" from a human point of view. E.g. the sun, the tides, the heat in the earth core, the winds and the constant change of the barometric pressure, just to name some.

In theory sun and earth will end, but we should not worry about that for another billion years. To harness these "endless energies" would be OU for practical reasons.

It is rather unlikely to find pure OU (which would be energy from nothing in contrast to conversion of an existing energy into a useful form).

We should concentrate on using the "endless energies provided by sun and earth". This is very realistic and many good ways of using these energies have been "invented" (solar panels, wind turbines, water turbines, geothermic power stations in Iceland and so on).

But we concentrate on oil, gas and coal. Why is that?

Greetings, Conrad

iacob alex

Hi !
My intention was to expose a very short (from 0:30 to 0:38) sequence from an explanatory movie ,at :
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGBANgbRkws
This is related to a variable leverage , as a basic idea of a possible gravity motor.
Sometime ago , I submitted for the public domain (now... "archived")  a lot of designs regarding  this topic , at:
      www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex     (see "Some drafts")
   All the best ! / Alex