Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PDi Regenerative Acceleration and BiTT Principles

Started by DeepCut, March 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

If I can try to make a helpful suggestion about motor testing in neutral territory it would be this:

If you can measure the deceleration of a rotor after you remove the power it can tell you how much mechanical power the pulse motor is putting into the rotor to make it steady-state turn to drive the pick-up coils to drive the load.  The other key piece of information you need is the moment of inertia of the rotor.

Let's assume that you either have a DSO to record "ticks" or you can load a program into your microcontroller to record the time stamp of "ticks."

Suppose your rotor has four magnets.  So if you use a Hall sensor you can get four ticks per rotation.  So you cut power to the motor and record the ticks.  Obviously as the rotor slows down the time between ticks increases.  That's showing you the deceleration.

To measure the moment of inertia of the rotor, you could attach a weight to a thread that is spooled around the shaft of the rotor.  So as the weight falls the rotor slowly speeds up.  Here you need to measure ticks again or perhaps analyze video frames.  You know the weight and the shaft diameter.  Therefore you know the torque that the weight puts on the shaft.  You just measured the acceleration of the rotor with the ticks, so that gives you enough information to derive the moment of inertia of the rotor.

When you cut the power to the pulse motor, the rotor keeps spinning and powering the load.  That causes the rotor to decelerate and since you know the moment of inertia, you know how much energy is stored in the rotor at a given RPM.

When you crunch the numbers you can then derive the mechanical watts required to keep the rotor spinning at a given RPM and drive the load through the pick-up coils.  So you can measure the pulse motor electrical power input, and also measure the pulse motor mechanical power output.

MileHigh

hoptoad

Quote from: THANE HEINS on March 21, 2013, 12:45:46 PM
ACTUALLY SYNCHRO I WON'T ADDRESS YOUR MAGNET CORE DISCOVERY OR ANY OF YOUR FUTURE POSTS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NASTY PRICK ;)

snip...

AND KEEP THIS DISCUSSION CLEAN FOR A WHILE?

You could help keep it clean by refraining from your usual name calling.

DeepCut

Quote from: MileHigh on March 21, 2013, 04:28:18 PM
If I can try to make a helpful suggestion about motor testing in neutral territory it would be this:

If you can measure the deceleration of a rotor after you remove the power it can tell you how much mechanical power the pulse motor is putting into the rotor to make it steady-state turn to drive the pick-up coils to drive the load.  The other key piece of information you need is the moment of inertia of the rotor.

Let's assume that you either have a DSO to record "ticks" or you can load a program into your microcontroller to record the time stamp of "ticks."

Suppose your rotor has four magnets.  So if you use a Hall sensor you can get four ticks per rotation.  So you cut power to the motor and record the ticks.  Obviously as the rotor slows down the time between ticks increases.  That's showing you the deceleration.

To measure the moment of inertia of the rotor, you could attach a weight to a thread that is spooled around the shaft of the rotor.  So as the weight falls the rotor slowly speeds up.  Here you need to measure ticks again or perhaps analyze video frames.  You know the weight and the shaft diameter.  Therefore you know the torque that the weight puts on the shaft.  You just measured the acceleration of the rotor with the ticks, so that gives you enough information to derive the moment of inertia of the rotor.

When you cut the power to the pulse motor, the rotor keeps spinning and powering the load.  That causes the rotor to decelerate and since you know the moment of inertia, you know how much energy is stored in the rotor at a given RPM.

When you crunch the numbers you can then derive the mechanical watts required to keep the rotor spinning at a given RPM and drive the load through the pick-up coils.  So you can measure the pulse motor electrical power input, and also measure the pulse motor mechanical power output.

MileHigh

Thanks very much MH, that's really helpful :)

I've not gotten to the stage where i have to do these measurements so i knew nothing about them.

All the best,

DC.

MileHigh

If you can make the measurements then you can understand the basic power dynamics of any similar setup.

Input electrical power will get split into mechanical power to the rotor and waste heat(1).

Mechanical power to the rotor will get split into the electrical power to the load and waste heat(2).

So if you can measure input electrical power (with multimeters), the rotor power (with ticks), and output power to the load (with multimeters), then you can also calculate waste heat(1) and waste heat(2).

Newton II

Quote from: THANE HEINS on March 21, 2013, 03:09:13 PM

THE KINETIC ENERGY IN A ReGenX SYSTEM IS ALWAYS HIGHER ON-LOAD THAN ON NO-LOAD AND IS CREATING ITS OWN ENERGY REQUIRED TO ACCELERATE ITSELF (AND INCREASE AND CHANGE ITS OWN KINETIC ENERGY).

Any system cannot creat its own energy to accelerate itself.   If you remove motor from the AUL set will the generator alone rotate on its own creating its own energy?  IT WILL NOT.   The motor - generator set behaves as a single energy unit so that any change in generator output will cause a change in the motor output keeping the energy of the system constant as a whole.

When generator accelerates under load it will also rotate the motor rotor at higher speed since both are coupled.  When motor rotor rotates at higher speed,  it will cause more back emf induced in the rotor winding which in turn automatically reduce the torque of motor.

It means that the loss of torque on the motor side will appear as acceleration under load on the generator side.  But the total output of this system as a whole will always remain lesser than the power input to the system from the external source.   If not when generator accelerates on load, if you remove the motor or cut off the external power supply to motor will the set run on its own?   IT WILL NOT. (I have tried it).

I think you are conducting experiments on AUL since 2003 which is since a decade.  But so far you have failed to make the system perpetual.  I don't think it is possible with  your method.  (sorry to say that)