Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PDi Regenerative Acceleration and BiTT Principles

Started by DeepCut, March 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Quote from: Gestalt on September 11, 2013, 01:51:11 PM

Yes, I have done a tuned full resonance with a cap and the results are terrible. Pin goes through the roof and the machine makes a terrible noise, and rpm plummets. It basically acts like a massive continuous load.

Yes exactly, but when heavily loaded or shorted does it speed up ? The full resonance would be the absolute extreme of the effect. Maximum drag with no real load.  :)

QuoteAnd you can't scope a short. At least not voltage. Current yes but then you don't have a reference so it becomes a meaningless measurment.

I only meant to show the scope shot so when you apply the load or short so the waveform can be seen to change, distort or flatten. Anything can be scoped I wasn't talking of any measurement just a visual of the waveform.

Cheers

Ein~+ein

Quote from: Jack Noskills on September 11, 2013, 02:15:35 AM
I think Thane has things well going on behind the scenes, this is why I asked. To get a working OU device is no big deal...

Then how come there's still unclaimed prize money? 

Don't give me the circular conspiracy reasoning!  What Thane has going on behind the scenes is simply a failure to produce OU.  He'd be a household name otherwise.  Look at all those who've attempted and failed to reproduce what he claims he has and he's only one claimant in a world of FE scams.  Like I said, globally, it's a multi-million dollar a year business built on ignorance, deception and greed.

Ein~+ein

Quote from: Newton II on October 06, 2013, 11:57:48 PM
http://www.pureenergyblog.com/2013/06/09/1285/8502328_thane-heins-allows-open-license-of-his-regenerative-acceleration-regenx-technology/

http://www.slideshare.net/ThaneCHeins/pdi-regenerative-acceleration-generator-regenx-2013-patent-disclosure

I don't know whether the above links  are already posted some where in this forum.

You need to know how to read this.  They're just meant as a tease to lure more investment money his way.  If you've listened to Thane Heins' claims, you'd realize that if true, PDI stock would be the talk of Wall St as the implications of such tech would revolutionize far more than the auto sector as he himself acknowledges.   The fact no one listens anymore should tell you something about the validity of his claims.

Farmhand

I think Thanes BiTT (bi-Toroid) works on a similar principal to the acceleration under load effect.

There would be a large "no load input" and the application of the "Tiny" load makes the system more efficient.

He never measures the entire power used from the wall. With the BiTT, there seems to be another transformer to feed the BiTT, the input power should be measured into that transformer.

Also I have never seen anything more than a couple of Watts at most from one of the BiTT setups. Lets see a replication by another party or another demonstration by Thane himself using a BiTT to power a 100 Watt incandescent globe. If one can't do that and show some OU it won't change squat.

The tiny output power is most likely dwarfed by the total input power from the wall to the setup on the bench, including the transformer feeding the BiTT.

Here's a challenge, no one else promote Thanes stuff until they can replicate and show the OU he claims, or any OU from the BiTT or any other device he has.

If he hasn't lost his investors yet then they deserve to lose their money. School of hard knocks.

Cheers