Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: conradelektro on January 27, 2014, 09:13:48 AM

Maybe someone has a better idea about how to name a new thread?

Hi Conrad,

I would suggest a title: "Some tests on mono and bifilar coils"  or something like that and you may wish to copy all your relevant posts, pictures  into your new thread. 

conradelektro

Quote from: gyulasun on January 27, 2014, 12:19:26 PM
Hi Conrad,

I would suggest a title: "Some tests on mono and bifilar coils"  or something like that and you may wish to copy all your relevant posts, pictures  into your new thread.

Good title, and I will copy the few results and some important explanations to the new thread.

Greetings, Conrad

synchro1

What are the parameters in the gravity oscillation in the "Gilbondfac" video? Newton's law of gravity: The ratio in feet per second per second in acceleration of mass by attraction of gravity, to the elevation of power coil pulse in Joules.

What are the dynamics involved the re gauging of flux positioning? Dr. Dragone produced a working formula that predicts the power to flux restructuring ratio. There's a resonant feature involved with sping back of magnet flux, just like in the tube magnet gravity piston!

How does this compare to the 7.8 oscillation in Marco's dancing magnet video? Can anyone imagine a flux spring back frequency that corresponds to the gravity oscillation? What about perceiving the Earth as a magnet? "That's just a coincidence" from a group of ivory tower eggheads!

Maybe magnet fields have a spring back rate "mind of their own" and don't conform to any laws!

Suppose we build an LC tank around the magnet and gauge the coil's resonant frequency to match the field restructuring frequency so a sympathetic oscillatory relationship exists? How would this effect any kind pulsating power input? A light wind of 4uH and a fat capacitor of 100mF would give the magnet coil a sympathetic oscillatory frequency! Like the one I asked Conradelektro to use.

Now Einstien Elektro's moving on to a new more important "Mythbuster" thread. Whoppy do!

synchro1

Dr. Dragone wrapped an axial polarized tube magnet with a wire coil. Then he pulsed the coil with sufficient power to neutralize the permanent magnet field. Then he posed the question: Where did the field of the permanent magnet go?

It went some place, and when the coil charge is deleted, the permanent magnet field reappears! Voila!

How long does it take for it to come home? Does this return time differ between magnets? Do some magnet fields linger longer then others?

Dr. Dragone reported a COP of >40 with his simple "MAGNET PUMP". How did he do this? An LC tank perhaps? Suppose we get the tank frequency to push the field return frequency like a swing? What happens inside the capacitor?

Magnetism is not solid. The south pole is always trying to force itself into the north pole, and the north pole fights back to restore the balance. This tug of war goes on between the Earth's poles as well as in all permanent magnets. First a penetration followed by a recoiling. Are they ebbing and flowing at different rates, or is there a constant frequency in the match?

synchro1

Here's a quote from Dr. Leon Dragone:

"The entire cycle would require from 10 to 100 milliseconds so that from 10 to 100 cycles can be made per second. The numbers chosen herein are typical of the orders of magnitude that I have experimented with".

Here, Dr. Dragone's placing the frequency of the magnet's field return from coil pulse at between 10 and 100 hertz. This places the range of the oscillatory frequency of the spinning rotor, between 600 RPM and 6000 RPM. This is the rotor speed range the magnet core output coil has to operate within. Is it any coincidence that 7.83 divides into 5481 exactly 700 times?

The LC tank has to correspond to the rotor hertz, so at the low end of 10 hertz a 100 microfarad capacitor would need 2.533 Henrys of wire coil wraps, no more or no less! The question is where in this 5400 RPM range can we find an oscillatory sweet spot? We have to ask if the Shumman constant of 7.83 Hertz divides into the oscillatory range of 5481 hertz exactly 700 times as a matter of coincidence?

I  think a rotor speed of 2700 RPM would be a good place to fix the optimum oscillatory frequency for a "Synchro coil", and to build an LC tank with a 100 uF capacitor. This is very close to the RPM's Conradelektro was spinning at when he got his rattling effect. The resonant inductance would require exactly 36.791 Henrys of wire wraps with that large of a capacitor in the mid frequency range, no more and no less!