Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: synchro1 on January 26, 2014, 08:56:09 PM
@Conradelektro,

You're a sorry failure. I could make that coil work in ten miniutes. All your pancake test results are worthless Mickey Mouse gimmicks; Running milliwatts of D.C power through a coil designed to work on AC current. Utter nonsense!

I'm the one filled with regret over you radically altering my coil design, then pronouncing your version a flop with my name attached to it. You're a Conrad Veidt fossil from the "Cabinet of Dr. Caligari", Herr Professor serf of MH.

The above is absolutely atrocious garbage.  There are limits to this and people deserve to be treated with respect.  And your comments are lies, Conrad has done some great work and you yourself are fully aware of that.  Your 'fantasy world' that you inhabit around here is fooling nobody.  You are either faking all of this and playing the ass or you need psychological help.  If you are just faking it all, then it's arguable that you still need psychological help.  Don't expect me to respond.

MileHigh

Farmhand

Synchro, Obviously I'm not a moderator here, but if I was one, you would be banned by I.P. address. That abusive kind of response is not acceptable in my opinion. That's crossed the line.

Conrad, I applaud your build and your experiments and demonstrations are very much appreciated.

conradelektro

I have not given up the tests, but my old bifilar Bedini coil with the many turns has outlived its usefulness, because it has two different wires and the number of turns is unknown. The two wires are also wound in a haphazard way, almost never next to each other. The coil was good enough to test my magnet spinner with the 12 V DC motor and to learn measurement methods with my function generator and scope.

I am currently building and winding two new coils, one bifilar and the other monofilar, otherwise identical. The idea is still to find useful differences between a bifilar and a monofilar coil. There might be none, but I want to see that myself.

As always, it will take some time and I might create a new thread (e.g. "Differences between monofilar and bifilar coils") once my two new coils are ready.

Maybe someone has a better idea about how to name a new thread?

Greetings, Conrad

synchro1

To the KRUP WERK'S:

Conradelektro succeeded in achieving a rattling effect in a stack of diametric magnets. Then he placed the magnets inside the core of a solenoid wire coil and could not reproduce the effect. Then he went on to maintain that the effect was commonplace and could easily be produced even with iron. He also offered a theory on why he believes there is a rattling effect, and this theory of his rules out any kind of magnetic oscillation, but he says it's a result of the push and pull of the opposite poles of the rotor magnet, but it dosen't invole "Magnetic Resonance". Why is it that Conradelektro couldn't reproduce the effect on the stack of magnets after he placed them inside the wire coil, regardless of what kind of theory he uses to explain it? This was a stupid failure of Conradelektro's right at the very out set. At first he thought this rattling effect amounted to something, then he realized it was just stupid after he lost it! Conradelektro built an induction coil for Milehigh to prove there's no value in my design. I warned him plenty about that in advance!

Producing the "Rattleing effect" in a stack of diametric neo magnets oscillates the magnetic flux outside the core. This effect would be absent with a piece of iron.

Milehigh has said very, very stupid things that no one should allow to pass unchecked. Like "Science proves magnetic resonance is impossible" "The whole thing is a red herring". and so forth. I refuse to just stand by idly while a click of pseudo intellectual fraud's discredit truly great inventors like Nicola Tesla, and gain false esteem as a negative consequence. None of you clowns can come up to Nicola's sock tops! Some of you conceited phony's are calling for censorship because my insults are viewed as deprecating. I'm trying to alert others to your obvious monarchistic "petro bias".        

synchro1

Think about the relationship of coil pulse frequency and the magnet oscillation in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Qe9t1Hwuo

How does this magnet oscillation compare to the flux field oscillation in Conradelektro's stack of neo magnets?

Think about this gentlemen: What would the result be if we held this oscillating tube magnet stationary, and wrapped a wire coil around it, then resumed the power coil pulsing? Would a charge appear in the coil, and if so, what kind of effect would changing the pulse frequency of the power coil have on raising and lowering the charge level of the stationary tube magnet output coil wrap? This wire coil would wrap directly over the magnet just like Conradelektor's "Synchro coil". What would happen if you over wrapped it? It would work just as stupid, right? 

This is the "Dragone effect" I demonstrated in several of my videos!

Try and answer this question for yourselves!