Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How did I get to be so hated ?

Started by christo4_99, April 21, 2013, 01:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

One day I saw a member of Besslerwheel.com pleading with some mental giant to trot himself over to that site and help them with their dilemma . I'm not sure if he ever went over there , but I did . I have been since what most would call pretentious and overenthusiastic . I've had a lot of ideas that caused me to get excited to the point of wanting to announce my discoveries , yes over and over and over again . To the outsider this looks like a cyclic phenomena of me just fooling myself into thinking I had the answer and trying to fool others to boot . But that was never my intention . I have been merely excited is all I can say to explain it . On this side of things , privately , things are different than they seem . I have dedicated myself , even to the point of a single obsession to this seemingly impossible " maze " . I always had the idea that in a situation where someone left so much information ( Bessler's writings and such ) and still no one has solved the puzzle , that EVERYONE must be missing something important . When it comes down to it I'm just another guy trying to solve it , and trying to take that step that no one else seems to be taking .

zoelra

Chris, you would have to go back and read your earlier posts on this site and BW, but if I remember correctly, you said you found the solution, then rubbed in it a little too much, then we others commented back, you told them off so to speak.
You will have to verify, but from what I remember, that is how it happened. By the way, Trevor just joined BW. You should think about making a new name there (CW maybe) and continue posting.
Rick

christo4_99

Yea , I remember that aspect . But what I'm trying to get at with this post is to ask why some will spout fraud and liar at me and when someone they like , for instance JC says something like " Bessler's secret principle is encoded in my signature " or similar  it goes unnoticed and unchecked .

zoelra

Chris,

Because of John's lifelong commitment to the discovery of the secret behind the Bessler Wheel, I think he has earned a level of respect and authority that provides him with a certain degree of protection against anyone who might disagree with him. We are relative newcomers to the show so our motives and conclusions will always be questioned by those who think they are the experts in the field. I had this happen on BW when I challenged one of the old timers about a principle I knew was being misrepresented. My credentials were immediately questioned as a result. What a laugh I got from that person. From that point on, I have mostly kept to myself. We both think we have the solution. For me, for now, that's enough.

Also, I think there is a bit of envy. You have what everyone else so desperately wants.

christo4_99

It's the same no matter who says it , is my point . John has a certain responsibility as a provider of information to be transparent . It's too bad he doesn't see it that way .