Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity engine

Started by Gabriele, May 02, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: Gabriele on May 05, 2013, 10:53:21 AM
What appens to the torque?
There is no torque because you do not let the ball rotate relative to gravity.
The torque present in the ball is countertorqued by the string or rod that keeps the ball in position.
You could likely fix the ball upon a car with wheels. Will the car start to move if the ball is heavier in the front or rear? Most cars have approx 40/60 weight distribution on rear/front wheels. They do not automaticly start running for that reason. It is the same principle you're dealing with with your experiment.

It will not work. Sorry.

Vidar

Gabriele

The forces causes the torque are not vertical,so not perpendicular to gravity. They are orizzontal. If i imagine a ball with 2 forces perpendicular to the center is obvious it don't rotate. But if these 2 forces are tangent to the center it should cause a rolling...

Rafael Ti

Quote from: Gabriele on May 06, 2013, 11:44:07 AM
The forces causes the torque are not vertical,so not perpendicular to gravity. They are orizzontal. If i imagine a ball with 2 forces perpendicular to the center is obvious it don't rotate. But if these 2 forces are tangent to the center it should cause a rolling...
Hi Gabriele
The idea of overbalanced wheel is to use rather equal weights acting on opposite sides of fulcrum, than weights of different masses.
There is some interesting ideas based on Bhaskara's Wheel concept where fluid is used as weight.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/centgrav.htm

Your 3D spherical concept with fluid is quite interesting.
All the best

Gabriele

If you note,the ball i drew roll (untill she reech equilibrium). I'm on the idea that if you place the fylcrum on the base,the same of the center of gravity,she will roll forever.

Gabriele

I'm on the idea that if you place this ball on the sea,she will move