Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big try at gravity wheel

Started by nfeijo, May 03, 2013, 10:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Question

Can you compress a liquid (water)?

Asked by: Guy Matthews

Answer

The answer is yes, You can compress water, or almost any material. However, it requires a great deal of pressure to accomplish a little compression. For that reason, liquids and solids are sometimes referred to as being incompressible.

To understand what happens, remember that all matter is composed of a collection of atoms. Even though matter seems to be very solid, in actuality, the atoms are relative far apart, and matter is mostly empty space. However, due to the forces between the molecules, they strongly resist being pressed closer together, but they can be. You probably have experienced compressing something as hard as steel. Have you ever bounced a steel ball bearing off a sidewalk? When you do that, the 'bounce' is due to compressing the steel ball, just a tiny little spot that comes into contact with the sidewalk. It compresses and then springs back, causing the bounce.

The water at the bottom of the ocean is compressed by the weight of the water above it all the way to the surface, and is more dense than the water at the surface.

A consequence of compressing a fluid is that the viscosity, that is the resistance of the fluid to flow, also increases as the density increases. This is because the atoms are forced closer together, and thus cannot slip by each other as easily as they can when the fluid is at atmospheric pressure.

Answered by: David L. Alexander
http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae15.cfm

Ghost

Pirate88179

Ghost:

Wow, I learn something new every day it seems.  I am still not convinced that his compressor is really able to compress the "fluid" unless he is using a gas, which, by some definitions from your link is considered a fluid.  Now I am really confused.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

nfeijo

Pirate,

I think I posted the wrong patent. I found five patents in the name of the inventor and picked up one of them. I am afraid I got the wrong one.

I am sorry. :(

conradelektro

My guess, the relevant patent is MX2012002607:
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20120402&CC=MX&NR=2012002607A&KC=A
(on the left side of the page is a menu which gives access to the different parts of the patent application)

Corresponding US-Patent US2011209569 is attached as PDF-file:
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20110901&CC=US&NR=2011209569A1&KC=A1

A power multiplier lever system having a power multiplier lever system that provides an increase of mechanical power generated by the motor, thereby giving greater power to the piston, which makes air compression possible without needing to use a large quantity of mechanical power, comprised by levers, wheels, connectors and pistons. The wheels and levers are positioned at distinct angles which operate as a power multiplier when activated. The axle power/torque is multiplied from the power generating source due to the angles made by the levers position. Two wheels are connected directly to the motor axle and are also connected to the first levers. The last pair of levers is connected to the pistons.

Remark: The aim is to compress air with a piston. The piston is pushed with a lever system which generates the miracle power (in case you want to belive that). The lever system itself is driven by a conventional electric motor. The lever system is supposed to enhance the power of the conventional electric motor in a miraculous way.

The lever system driven by the electric motor will compress air with the piston. But where is the miracle or the increas of power? With a lever one can move a big weight a short distance by moving a smaller weight a long distance, but the product "weight * distance" is the same, no power increase!

Greetings, Conrad