Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OpenSourceEnergy.NET

Started by Ghost, May 08, 2013, 12:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Quote from: Ghost on May 08, 2013, 12:14:50 AM
http://opensourceenergy.net is a new free energy forum for OPEN SOURCE projects only.

All non-open source energy projects/inventions/discoveries will be deleted immediately! and the user will be possibly banned!

[...]

Donations to support this cause can be made here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VEAHSLBHUWYWW

People won't move, register or donate to yet another energy site with yet another 1000 threads about yet another 100000 non-working devices.

Ghost

Quote from: e2matrix on May 08, 2013, 11:24:07 AM
Yep - fairly good document on what a real hacker is.   I've been around since ARPAnet.   You Simple Machines forum is easy to add subforums to and that would probably be a good first start.   If you want to run the forum for free and don't mind having something like www.opensourceenergy.net67.net for a URL take a look at www.000webhost.com.   I set one up there a while back when a member here wanted to make his 'project' only semi-open source with a limited group.   He turned out to be a bust but the forum worked fine.   As long as it doesn't get to big it won't cost you a penny.

000webhost.com is no good. i have tried them before.
HackersClub.NEt server will be fine.

Ghost

Quote from: gauschor on May 08, 2013, 02:29:30 PM
People won't move, register or donate to yet another energy site with yet another 1000 threads about yet another 100000 non-working devices.

If people don't join or donate it's fine with me. it can just be something i can work on for myself or anyone who wants to be informed without all the countless useless junk found in many forums like overunity.com

the forum will have a section where ideas, concepts, and theories are shared free and open source.
the other section will be of actual working devices that are shared free and open source, for example: the SOLN1 found here http://www.laserhacker.com/SOLN1.html and many other projects out there.

gauschor

Quote from: Ghost on May 08, 2013, 03:22:45 PM
If people don't join or donate it's fine with me. it can just be something i can work on for myself or anyone who wants to be informed without all the countless useless junk found in many forums like overunity.com

the forum will have a section where ideas, concepts, and theories are shared free and open source.
the other section will be of actual working devices that are shared free and open source, for example: the SOLN1 found here http://www.laserhacker.com/SOLN1.html and many other projects out there.

People can do their open source in any forum. If it's useless junk the topic will die anyways. The same happens when people loose interest or no additional input is coming to a specific thread. Same as everywhere. Then you have a stack of dead threads like in any other forum. Again nothing that will differ in your own forum. Maybe that's why forums like Overunity.com have a very very patient moderation and allow some junk-topics as well. There just isn't so much invention going on that it's worth to moderate it strictly.

e2matrix

Quote from: Ghost on May 08, 2013, 03:10:23 PM
000webhost.com is no good. i have tried them before.
HackersClub.NEt server will be fine.
Worked fine for me once I got the new Simple Machines forum setup.   What problems did you have with them?   Just curious as I've been thinking about another project to put up there.   I've had my own web sites for many years on paid hosting services but I don't see a lot of difference between them and 000webhost.com if you have a fairly low volume of traffic.