Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Alan
Very few people here have as much hands on experience  as you in these concepts.
whats your Gut feeling here?

Plausible??

Hope your having a good holiday !
Chet
ps
Might be taking a trip to see ths one...
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

AB Hammer

Quote from: ramset on December 29, 2013, 10:34:37 AM
Alan
Very few people here have as much hands on experience  as you in these concepts.
whats your Gut feeling here?

Plausible??

Hope your having a good holiday !
Chet
ps
Might be taking a trip to see ths one...

Ramset

I have my doubts for I do not see a prime mover. But I do understand the attempts at rocking the lower weights to relieve some negative weight for I have designed a wheel to that effect, but to every positive action there tends to be a negative one for the rocking has to be pulled back up. The reason I set my design of such to the side for another day.  I will be telling more about the prime mover approach at a later date. Without it, the possibilities have already been seen in our own attempts.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Grimer

Quote from: AB Hammer on December 29, 2013, 10:52:03 AM
Ramset

I have my doubts for I do not see a prime mover. But I do understand the attempts at rocking the lower weights to relieve some negative weight for I have designed a wheel to that effect, but to every positive action there tends to be a negative one for the rocking has to be pulled back up. The reason I set my design of such to the side for another day.  I will be telling more about the prime mover approach at a later date. Without it, the possibilities have already been seen in our own attempts.

Alan

The prime mover on the Keenie is the weight which is release on the right hand side, impacts the weight below and recoils to reset in its original position.
But the really important action is that of the one way clutch, the mechanical valve, which prevents the rest of the coupled weights rising up to meet that single weight. That valve allows the jerk energy, the angular momentum to be partitioned, one part remaining within the wheel and the other part going to earth.

It's massively ironic that Keenie brought the slingshot, the gravity, assist to earth long before [/font]Michael Minovitch[/color][/font] in 1961[/font]

[/font]
In the Milkovic pendulum we also have a counter weight sitting on  the "earth" apparently doing nothing but in fact being prevented from falling.[/font]
Raymond Head has shown that the Milkovic can deliver over-unity.  In the RAR there are plenty of pictures showing weights sitting on the floor doing nothing. It is that action that is the key to the asymmetric action of gravity.[/font]

[/font]
It's a pity that cognitive difference is too strong for people to recognise it.[/font]

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

Grimer

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

TinselKoala

Your chart just barely has room at the very bottom for the Gravity Wheel, which has produced exactly ZERO output in any of its various guises, no matter how much money is spent on it.

QuoteRaymond Head has shown that the Milkovic can deliver over-unity.
No, he hasn't.