Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

"The law of conservation of energy does not count towards this, because we do not want energy from nothing, but from an already present energy field." these fields are FORCE fields, not ENERGY fields.
A force can be applied indefinitely without expending energy.

MarkE

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 18, 2015, 03:52:37 AM
Mark,
You are correct from the standard earthly reference frame.  But I guess, Zeit is looking at it from a different angle.
Zeit's reference I would guess is the blob itself, not the pivot attachment.

Like creating weightless condition in a gravity field, the free fall of an airplane to train astronauts.
The weightless condition of the passengers is in reference to the plane, not to the earth

Red_Sunset
The "weightless condition" in no way means that the acceleration due to gravity has stopped.  It means that it is unopposed.  That is a huge difference.

MarkE

Cart and horse:  When evidence is found that challenges established understanding, then that evidence should be evaluated. 

People can imagine all sorts of things that have no bearing on reality.  Simply imagining something does not create evidence for that thing.

MarkE

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 17, 2015, 03:15:06 AM
Take a 30 Kg weight (or heavier) and then throw it over two meters into the air. Do this all two seconds. Can you?

Yes, you can! Without much effort! However you have to use the energy amplifying effect of a pendulum!

One more physics ANTI-lesson. :)
Storage and amplification are very different things.  Please learn the difference.

MarkE

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 19, 2015, 08:10:05 AM
I see! MarkE and Red_Sunset have decided to adjust reality to the textbooks. I never thought something different could ever happen! 8)

So then explain this: Free energy from air TEST

First explain where this energy (charging a capacitor for free) is coming from and why it should perhaps(?) be considered as NOT free. Second explain, why a crystal-radio (also working with an antenna and ground) should not make use of that energy?

Actually this arrangement consists of two Avramenko Plugs connected together, principle explained here: The Work that is Created by Means of Potential Field - Alexander V. Frolov

As I said earlier: Reality is adjusted to fit the textbooks. How can extracting energy be pointless, when it is obviously done and shown in the Milkovic video?

As one can see, it is not so easy to deceive Zeitmaschine, especially if one evidently can't even debunk a simple free energy lever device scientifically. :)

Now - just for fun -  let me debunk the power of the wind (scientifically).

A windmill or wind wheel can't work, despite we can see it working every day!! The wind commonly blows in one direction (like gravitation). So if we take a sheet of paper, then this paper is blown by the wind in one direction a few meters. Hence we can get some useful energy out of it. But after that few meters we have to put that sheet of paper back to its start position and that means pushing it against the force of the steady blowing wind, so all energy gained in the first step is lost in that second step and thus the overall energy gain is zero. Quod erat demonstrandum!

Now show me a working windmill and I'm sure it's fake, maybe it works with a hidden motor. ;D :P
It's always fun to see someone take the ordinary and try and represent it as extraordinary.  Bravo.