Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a Keshe reactor / building a Power Source

Started by dani1, May 15, 2013, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Anyone who cannot produce Empirical evidence that this technology is bogus is wise to remain silent.

Otherwise, such unqualified commentary amounts to background noise.

And there is enough of that already.

Regards...

MileHigh

QuoteAnyone who cannot produce Empirical evidence that this technology is bogus is wise to remain silent.

Many people refuse to work in an upside-down Bizarro world when it comes to the burden of proof.

Let Keshe produce direct evidence that this technology is real, and then it will merit some serious discussion.  Without any evidence, his claims can be considered false until proven otherwise.

Cap-Z-ro

" Without any evidence, his claims can be considered false until proven otherwise. "

Without evidence, claims are considered 'unproven'...and not false.

That is, unless one exists in 'an upside-down Bizarro world'.

More senseless noise...

MileHigh

Well, good to see that you have gone from "cannot produce Empirical evidence that this technology is bogus" to "Without evidence, claims are considered 'unproven.'"

That's progress!

You have to exist in a Bizarro world to believe that Keshe has some kind of magical one-megawatt reactor that weighs 100 grams.  This is were you have to use your intelligence, experience, and gut feel to make a call on something without having direct experience of said something.  It's a skill that most people need to survive in the world.

So I am comfortable to say, "B.S. I don't believe you and if you want me to believe you you have to prove it to me" as opposed to saying "the alleged technology is unproven."  Sometimes you just have to make a call to filter out the crap from the real stuff.  You make a decision to not pay any attention to it at all unless some compelling evidence is presented.  That way you can focus your time and energy on things that are more important to you.

So in that context Keshe doesn't deserve more than a few seconds of thought before being dismissed outright.  That's very sound advice, not senseless noise.  Right now the "senselessness" rests with Keshe's propositions if you choose to think critically about them for a few seconds.  That's my advice, you don't have to agree with me.

Keshe's propositions and the alleged faked moon landings are about on par with respect to how silly they are.  So unless Keshe delivers something he is toast in my book.

Cap-Z-ro

Clearly, the wisdom of silence is not easily grasped by everyone...