Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone seen Lasersabers new motor runs on 1000uf cap

Started by Magluvin, May 25, 2013, 03:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I put it under Tesla subject because he mentioned Tesla in the vid.  ;)

Mags

Pirate88179

That is incredible.  Man, Laser is doing some great work out there.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Farmhand

What is the motor supposed to do ? It looks like it does nothing. And LaserSabre is a practical joker, even though I don't see the point to it, the way I see it it could be a joke, I don't take his stuff seriously because all he wants to do is impress people with implied OU that is nothing more than micro power devices. I don't see the point to the thing. Anyone who sets out with the objective of making something spin for no reason is a bit off the mark in my opinion.

I asked him if any of his devices produced excess energy and he said no, none did.

My question is what is the point to the device and what can it do that is practical ?

I don't see how it has anything to do with Tesla. He should also say what it is that makes it have anything to do with Tesla.

Maybe it is a demonstration of what a 3D printer can do, in that regard is isn't all that impressive.

In my opinion this is exactly what is wrong with the free energy movement, generally speaking.

The device is pointless. It will stop. It proves nothing.

Cheers

lumen

It almost seems like if the air drag was eliminated, it could increase in RPM by itself.
He needs to do two tests.

1: Spin it up to about 1500 RPM with no electronics and time the spin down.

2: Make sure the capacitor is dead. Spin it up to the same RPM and then connect the electronics, then time the spin down.

Make sure the capacitor is dead and to connect the electronics after the initial RPM is reached so that all imparted energy is the same in both tests.