Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

gravity-buoyancy underwater wheel

Started by roberval, June 03, 2013, 12:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslonian

Hmmm, well I hope this isn't too much off topic but I had an idea a few years back. The idea is this. You place a clear plastic half sphere or a dome in a tank of water. There is a small hole at the very top of this dome in which water flows in a stream to the water level at the bottom of the dome. Mostly air is contained inside of the dome.

The first reaction might be well the water level will begin rising and pushing air bubbles out of the dome and it will fill up with water and then that's the end of that.

What if the stream of water was sufficient enough to penetrate below the water level and cause lots of tiny little bubbles to be formed. The stream of water would then mix and become part of the water under the dome while the tiny little bubbles would pop and replenish the air inside of the dome?

A fine balance can be found in which the water level would never rise to push the air out and the extra air in the bubbles would keep continuously replenish the air inside of the dome to allow the continual flow of water into it.  :o ;)

Cherryman

Quote from: teslonian on January 31, 2016, 09:30:56 PM
Hmmm, well I hope this isn't too much off topic but I had an idea a few years back. The idea is this. You place a clear plastic half sphere or a dome in a tank of water. There is a small hole at the very top of this dome in which water flows in a stream to the water level at the bottom of the dome. Mostly air is contained inside of the dome.

The first reaction might be well the water level will begin rising and pushing air bubbles out of the dome and it will fill up with water and then that's the end of that.

What if the stream of water was sufficient enough to penetrate below the water level and cause lots of tiny little bubbles to be formed. The stream of water would then mix and become part of the water under the dome while the tiny little bubbles would pop and replenish the air inside of the dome?

A fine balance can be found in which the water level would never rise to push the air out and the extra air in the bubbles would keep continuously replenish the air inside of the dome to allow the continual flow of water into it.  :o ;)

http://overunity.com/15375/an-interesting-experiment-with-water-and-air/msg438925/#msg438925