Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

MileHigh

Jbignes5:

Looking forward to seeing your video.

QuoteThe increased capacity between the two coils hooked up not in series but diametrical opposite polarities in series is not unusual to you? How about the unusual boosting beyond the capability of a normal pancake coil? No... still no idea what your talking about? Obviously.

I don't know what you mean by "diametrical opposite polarities in series" but I am assuming that you are not referring to having the two coils act in self-cancellation mode because then you don't have an inductor any more.  To answer your question the increased capacity between the two coils that make up the device is not unusual to me.  That's a just function of geometry.

You have to define what you mean by "unusual boosting."  Boosting of what?  Electronics can be very nuts and bolts and at times you have to really define what you mean.  So I can't respond to that statement right now.

With respect to your two quotes from the patent, you said. "Obviously you can not read and understand the concept."  In fact I clearly demonstrated that I understand the patent in my previous posting.  So what's so obvious?  What am I not understanding?  Again, you have to define what you are talking about.

QuoteIf we apply this to what we see in the bifilar coil design patented by Tesla we see that the energy exiting the end of the series coils pulls on the energy entering the coils. This is the acceleration of the energy or charges and the increased capacitance of the setup allows for expansion of the potential difference and subsequent acceleration of the charges entering the coils. This is the same process they use in accelerating particles in the larger particle accelerators. What charges are is to be debated in another topic but lets just agree that it is the very same process.

Talking about energy entering one end of a coil and exiting the other end does not make any sense.  Talking about the accelerating of the charges is appropriate for a particle accelerator but not for a coil.  There are no similar processes taking place.

QuoteNow what happens when the bifilar coil is used in the way that the gegene uses them. Inductively the charges are pumped through the bifilar mass and into the load creating a much greater efficiency of the supplied signal by the induction cooker. This is working on a closed loop of bifilar coil to load circuit and has little do with any initiating expense of the induction cooker. In fact it could be looped back to the induction cooker via a 1to1 transformer and diode rectifier to supply a stripped version of current for an inverter to supply the induction cooker with. Just like Kapanadze did with his unit. In fact I believe this is exactly how kapanadze did this.

You may believe that you are making a valid point here, and your terminology all makes sense.  In fact it's making very little sense and is very difficult to respond to.

QuoteThe bifilar coil is the perfect antenna for RF signals. It has a 1to1 ratio and will not reflect any signal back to the supply because of the coils ability to use both halves of the signal and had 0 self induction.

You are still really far "out there."  There is no such thing as a "perfect antenna for RF signals" and you can't just use the term "RF signals" without qualifying it in the context of the point you are trying to make.  Zero self induction only occurs at a single frequency but I am not getting the sense that you are aware of this.

QuoteThere are two modes to bifilar coils. An active mode and a passive mode. In active mode there is an increase in voltage field radiations which leads to increased magnetic field radiations. In passive mode (as a receiver of any field) it has less restrictive reflections to the source of that field allowing for better transfer of the fields and acceleration of the potential via charge acceleration of the mass of the bifilar coil. A bigger mass in this case would increase output via displacement current of the copper of the bifilar coil. The higher capacitance also plays a role in the swing value of the displacement current.

Still more stuff that is too far "out there."  Tesla made no claims whatsoever about any RF transmitter/receiver attributes of his bifilar coil.  Nor did he claim that it outputs an increased magnetic field like I heard from people on another thread.  Your comments about the receiver capabilities of the coil make no real sense.

QuoteObviously your investigations were sidetracked by disinformation people. Obviously they succeeded in keeping you from the real design of the coil.

Like I said in my original posting, you, along with many others, are superimposing your wishes and fantasies about the Tesla bifilar coil on the reality of the coil and constructing a false narrative.  Many of the enthusiasts buy into it and that's not healthy.  Just treat the patent and any Tesla bifilar coils you build on the bench at face value, and do some tests and work with the real data that you see.

QuoteAnd obviously someone edited the original patent to not include all the information Tesla included. If you look at the whole patent it was very curt in it's explanation of the coil, which is mostly unlike Tesla and his other patents.

That's just more fodder for the imaginary constructed narrative.  There was no reason to edit the patent and the patent reviewer would almost certainly have been unable to edit it even if he wanted to.

QuoteTo tell you the truth you are stuck on what you believe in. You believe the theories of others without proof. When proof does come around you scoff at it's validity without trial. Simply on your belief that your theories are correct. Oh by the way most are finding out that your theories are in error now. One by one they are falling to the wayside by empirical evidence and not blind faith.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.  I didn't just blindly believe the theories, they were all verified on the bench by me doing many experiments.

Anyway, I am not up for a long debate here.  I just think it's useful for people to hear the 'other' side of the story so that they can get a more balanced perspective.

Ultimately, the Tesla bifilar coil is a coil with a different geometry than a standard coil, therefore it will respond in a slightly different way.  But it is still fundamentally a coil and will act like a standard coil without displaying any special or out of the ordinary attributes.

MileHigh

LibreEnergia

Quote from: jbignes5 on July 02, 2013, 07:36:22 AM

Ever heard of the Gegene? This is yet another proof that Tesla was in fact Correct.

Yes I have. No one that I have seen has proved that it can be run 'self looped' or that they have even measured the output power with any accuracy. Lighting bulbs of a nominal wattage does not count as measurement.

jbignes5

Quote from: MileHigh on July 02, 2013, 06:15:20 PM
Jbignes5:

Looking forward to seeing your video.

I don't know what you mean by "diametrical opposite polarities in series" but I am assuming that you are not referring to having the two coils act in self-cancellation mode because then you don't have an inductor any more.  To answer your question the increased capacity between the two coils that make up the device is not unusual to me.  That's a just function of geometry.

Answer: Geometry is only the half of the equation. there are 2 coils in parallel in a bifilar coil. Now follow the current flow in the coils. One coil goes inwards and the other goes outwards. One current goes left and one current goes right. That is what I mean. They have an attractive force as well twords each other. You do not understand this stuff on the most fundamental level.

You have to define what you mean by "unusual boosting."  Boosting of what?  Electronics can be very nuts and bolts and at times you have to really define what you mean.  So I can't respond to that statement right now.

Answer: The unusual boosting which arises in the bifilar pancake coil is an acceleration of real charges flowing in the coils. This results in boosting of the current and voltage potential.

With respect to your two quotes from the patent, you said. "Obviously you can not read and understand the concept."  In fact I clearly demonstrated that I understand the patent in my previous posting.  So what's so obvious?  What am I not understanding?  Again, you have to define what you are talking about.

Answer: You have no clue at all. You have demonstrated you know nothing about the true nature of the coils design or it's uses. This is evident by the Questions you posed above...

Talking about energy entering one end of a coil and exiting the other end does not make any sense.  Talking about the accelerating of the charges is appropriate for a particle accelerator but not for a coil.  There are no similar processes taking place.

Answer: Follow the current path an you will understand exactly what I was referring to. Really no similar processes taking place? Is there a voltage field or e-field and a magnetic field present in the coil? Did you read the ***reference material I provided to the accelerator process?***

You may believe that you are making a valid point here, and your terminology all makes sense.  In fact it's making very little sense and is very difficult to respond to.

Answer: How do I make sense but not make sense? You are the one confused here.

You are still really far "out there."  There is no such thing as a "perfect antenna for RF signals" and you can't just use the term "RF signals" without qualifying it in the context of the point you are trying to make.  Zero self induction only occurs at a single frequency but I am not getting the sense that you are aware of this.

Answer: Really no perfect antenna for RF? Whats an antenna that has 1 to 1 SWR then? This is the intention for the patent that Tesla got for the Bifilar coil. Zero self induction is not based on Frequency alone it is based on many variables.

Still more stuff that is too far "out there."  Tesla made no claims whatsoever about any RF transmitter/receiver attributes of his bifilar coil.  Nor did he claim that it outputs an increased magnetic field like I heard from people on another thread.  Your comments about the receiver capabilities of the coil make no real sense.

Answer: Again the experiments that JLN Labs is not credible to you? Or how about the credible replication of the genegen That Woopyjump and others have done? What is emitted from induction cookers is indeed an RF signal no matter what you believe. The transmitter that Tesla was designing was indeed RF in the beginning but then changes to an impulse system that transmitted with almost zero losses even over great distances. This impulses had to be converted into real current by a process of coils to convert the impulses into a sinusoidal current that could be used by traditional ac devices.

Like I said in my original posting, you, along with many others, are superimposing your wishes and fantasies about the Tesla bifilar coil on the reality of the coil and constructing a false narrative.  Many of the enthusiasts buy into it and that's not healthy.  Just treat the patent and any Tesla bifilar coils you build on the bench at face value, and do some tests and work with the real data that you see.

Answer: there is no fantasy here. In fact the only one fantasizing is you about doing any real work on this design. I always work with the data I collect. I don't interpret the data in the slightest and neither have others who have done this work for real like JLN Labs and even woopyjump. There is credible work out there and ignoring this work does nothing to your own unhealthy Thinking.

That's just more fodder for the imaginary constructed narrative.  There was no reason to edit the patent and the patent reviewer would almost certainly have been unable to edit it even if he wanted to.

Answer: the patent clerk did not edit it at the time it was done after Tesla's death and certainly not by a clerk. It was done by your bosses. You know the ones feeding you this line of bunk. Who have programmed you from day one to not listen to anything besides the tripe they protray as being Real physics. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. Every day more evidence piles up that current electronic theories are invalid when you go outside of the realm for which they were created for. Just try investigating the "Electric Universe"

That's the pot calling the kettle black.  I didn't just blindly believe the theories, they were all verified on the bench by me doing many experiments.

Answer: Experiments all backed by what? Where is the proof? Experiments only designed to show your proof I am betting.

Anyway, I am not up for a long debate here.  I just think it's useful for people to hear the 'other' side of the story so that they can get a more balanced perspective.

Answer: We are not here on a FREE ENERGY Forum to hear the status quo. We are looking for a way to live without cost for the most basic of needs. We don't want the programming you provide because I hasve already gone through that School of thought. And to tell you the truth it all fell apart after I started looking into the free energy field. Yes there is a lot to ignore but me and some others are sharring our experiments and not just chatter with no proof. That is why I provide links to just about everything I mention. I show how I came to those conclusions and even if I have it show my own experiments.

Ultimately, the Tesla bifilar coil is a coil with a different geometry than a standard coil, therefore it will respond in a slightly different way.  But it is still fundamentally a coil and will act like a standard coil without displaying any special or out of the ordinary attributes.

Answer: This is your belief. It is not based on anything credible or even based on provable experiments. My proofs are already in the open. Most I have not the chance to replicate because I have many projects going at the moment. One of which is an improved motor generator That Tesla designed. I also have Scoliosis of my spine which limits me on the work I can perform. But I will do it none the less. I just have to wait for Good days to do it. But I will be starting the Bifilar experiments because JLN provides credible data and even video of his findings. Woopyjump is also a very credible replicator and has also replicated the work of JLN Labs.

Jbignes5

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on July 02, 2013, 09:33:26 AM
@jbignes5..chek out the simplest example of a clear 2nd law breach..take a concave mirror and point it near an object in your room.the spot at the focus point will heat up above the average ambient temp.a total smash of kelvin,s crap generalisation.

This is just as ignorant as Tesla's statement about Kelvin. You do not seem to understand that localised heating in the manner you describe is NOT a second law breach.

If you could show that effect occurring in an isothermal and adiabatically isolated environment , with no external energy supply then yes it would be so. However you conveniently neglect the supply of IR energy across the boundary in your analysis.

jbignes5

Quote from: LibreEnergia on July 02, 2013, 08:07:26 PM
Yes I have. No one that I have seen has proved that it can be run 'self looped' or that they have even measured the output power with any accuracy. Lighting bulbs of a nominal wattage does not count as measurement.

This is because others listen to you guys and then don't do the work for themselves. I on the other hand have done some work on the bifilar design and will be doing accurate measurements not just it looks bright type of things. My prelim results on this subject has come with data that I have not or will not let go in the wild yet. First this is only a step in a much bigger project and this will give me enough ammo to nail the final project.

The self looping was indeed done by TK. But as you said most data was not shared on the real output. But there is a very big problem in the measurements as shown by TK. Meters do not like this kind of energy. It's character is very different then normal energy used from the wall plug. It's measurement is very complicated and I believe I can create a device that will take into account those difficulties and measure the output. But there will be problems with doing this. One being credibility and getting it credible.

Anyways I believe JLN Labs has done credible work and he has attempted to measure the output in a credible manner. I think he has used water temp to measure that but I will have to check that before I'm willing to say it is valid or true by my own experiments.

Most of what JLN methods for the tests were credible accepted tests but the methods were loose at best. When you are measuring water temps you must use a sealed test environment and that is not what was done in the tests. They were open to the environment and this is not a valid test. But even with that being said 96-97% efficiency is phenomenal results. The efficiency of the cookers are probably also in question there since they used off the self induction cookers which would not be a good source for the signals emitted from the induction cookers.

Like I said these things need more work not bs law worship if we are to find free energy. It needs outside of the box thinking and more encouragement and it will be found.

As for this conversation I have derailed or gone off the subject and wish to give the reins back to the party who started it.

Sorry for my intrusion.