Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on July 04, 2013, 08:57:21 PM
@libre..wrong.a mirror the size of the sun aimed at the sun would increase its temperature,thus making it hotter than the source,thus decreasing its entropy spontaneously,thus working against the 2nd law.a maxwell demon does not have to be active to sort energy states.it can be totally passive and still do this.

No it wouldn't. The temperature of the sun would not increase. The temperature would remain the same. There are lots of references out on the web describing this and similar thought experiments that explain why this is so. I'll leave you to investigate them.

sparks

Quote from: DaS Energy on July 04, 2013, 10:25:51 AM
Is an atom hot?

Apparently atoms have mass.  And since mass and energy are equivalent and heat appears to be a form of energy I would think that atoms are hot.  So an atom loses mass  when it loses an electron and gets colder.  How much?  Weigh a proton.  Then weigh monatomic hydrogen.   The proton electron combination will weigh more.  Now plug the electron weight into mass equivalency and convert the energy into british thermal units.   I don't think the guys that made up the laws of thermal dynamics were doing the best they could using this thing called heat.  I thought Einstein cleared this whole matter up a number of years ago.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MileHigh

You are way off, the heat/temperature measurement comes from the random vibrating of the molecules.

profitis

@libre..oh and i forgot,the temperature of a reflected surface can get hotter than the source.if i send 1000therms from a source at 3kelvin onto a  hotspot at 300kelvin then the hotspot bounces back only 10therms into the universe.

sparks

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love