Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Demonstration June 29, 2013 Video Segments

Started by TinselKoala, July 01, 2013, 08:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Tinsel, Poynt etc,
  this whole thing seems to be so silly. Why couldn't a board be made using best practice and
up to industry standards with a built in frequency generating thing of its own. The optimum
frequency must be known by now so surely it needn't be anywhere near as complex as
a manufactured multi range machine. Then just compare input and output.
  I've got a DAB radio and the thing draws 12w whether it's on standby or on at high volume
so I use a time switch for times when I know I'm not likely  to need it.
  I do appreciate all the effort that everybody has put into this subject and I'm now much
more aware of all the pitfalls arising from seemingly simple measurement tasks. I also
feel that mr.Weir did a very good job under very difficult circumstances,
                John.

TinselKoala

Hi Minnie
The pulses coming from the function generator, when they go positive, they cause the Q1 mosfet to turn on without oscillations. This can be thought of as a pulse of ordinary DC in the normal direction through the circuit and there isn't any mystery about its power or its effect on the load. The "magic" of the negative power product and the alleged anomalous heat effects and battery non-discharging... all of that comes from the oscillations, the portion when the function generator is sending a "negative" signal out its Red output clip.
These magic oscillations are really only feedback from the circuit's long wires. The function generator can simply be replaced by a small DC power supply or battery and the thing will oscillate happily until the cows get bored and go home.
Now here's the rub: if you build according to good practices on a proper PC board, you don't get the oscillations at all, without adding additional components, and you certainly don't get the mean negative power product that is Ainslie's only instrumental evidence in support of her claims. So it would be easy for her to deny the validity or relevance of such a test, since it doesn't reproduce the waveforms that she depends on, right out of the starting gate.
However it's still a good idea and it is being done, at this moment, and in a week or so there may be results to report from that phase of the work. It may or may not be still relevant at that time, though.
Cheers, and hi to the kids and the duck....
---TK

AlaskaStar

I did some precursory reading about Ainslie.

A few basic and rudimentary questions come into play, and I am not going to waste time with armchair experts that just like to cause trouble.

1. Kirschoffs Law: Is anyone taking into account the heat loss/ emissions from the entire circuit in wattage-BTU?

2. Spike-loading gives the appearance of more output energy than input energy. These calculations are available. Has anyone calculated the output heat to the PWM and with variable frequencies noted the changes to validate that this unexplained phenomena is explainable and proven science?

3. If the circuit is purported to put power back into the source of energy and get more out than in, how and what methodology is used to loop the output back into the input? What methods to convert BTU into electrical power is planned to be utilized? Is this method accounting the efficiency factors and losses?

AlaskaStar