Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEG

Started by KSW, April 14, 2005, 09:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Norm,

Exactly such an "exotic" material is included in a recent patent: METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR COIL-LESS MAGNETOELECTRIC MAGNETIC FLUX SWITCHING FOR PERMANENT MAGNETS, patent # US7030724

Such material is called ME (magnetoelectric) material. ME effect has two interesting
properties: induces magnetization by applying electric field to it OR by applying a magnetic field to it a polarization manifests i.e. a voltage difference is created at the edges like in a Hall device.  When electric field is applied to it, there is a change in its permeability, too. How much is this change? See for yourself what was reported in 2000:
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0964-1726/9/3/317

I wish I could obtain such a ME material for test purposes  ;)   but they are not at all off-the-shelf components I am afraid.  >:(   They can be found in research labs I think.

Regards
Gyula

GeratorZer

To affected the botheration of meters not advised to plan at those freq, it should be accessible to run the achievement through a arch and stick a cap on the rectified side. Again analysis achievement in DC. If it's to be usefull for annihilation besides ablaze floresent bulbs, it should be accessible to catechumen from AC to DC. You should alone apart about 1.2v. If apart too much, again you may not be accepting as it apears.

exnihiloest

Quote from: gyulasun on October 28, 2006, 05:40:48 AM
Such material is called ME (magnetoelectric) material.
http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/0964-1726/9/3/317

I wish I could obtain such a ME material for test purposes  ;)   but they are not at all off-the-shelf components I am afraid.  >:(   They can be found in research labs I think.

The remaining question before attempting experiments is:
When the material is submitted to a magnetic field, how much energy is needed to produce the electric field that controls the magnetic permeability?

Probably it is more than the energy recoverable from the varying magnetic flux.

gyulasun

Hi,

I agree with your question and the answer for that can only be answered by those who have access to such materials.

Thinking on the plus/minus 200V DC change applied to the material and assuming the volume of such material sample in a lab is a few cubic mm, the input current may be small, this is what I would hope.

PaulLowrance

Hi,

Does anyone have experience using the MEG to charge batteries?

The reason for asking is due to all of the talk on the Joule Thief circuits and how the effect is due to the battery or ultracaps. It seems to me Bedini has been saying the same thing for ages. Remember J.L.Naudin replication of the MEG? Naudin suggested his specially treated large carbon film resistors was the key. These resistors were treated to long term high voltage spikes, to such a point where its resistance was far more non-linear.

Anyhow,  all of the MEG measurements I'm aware of tried to calculate the MEG output power produced on a resistive load, but I am interested in data where a battery is placed on the output. Therefore careful control experiments would have be executed to determine how much energy went into the battery.

Paul