Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

self charging electric car

Started by dreamyear, July 10, 2013, 09:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamyear

self charging electric car  ( working prototype )

capacitor caputres back emf and dishcarge to battery[/li]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM0BFn4Fzkc

FatBird

Is there anybody that can post a Better schematic?

The one in the video is fuzzy & blurry.

truesearch

The looks downright scary with all those wires and "stuff". . . .  :o

I'm not saying he has something working or not but it APPEARS like there are 3 batteries (small one on the floor) plus the one that has the schematic paper laying on it plus the one "behind" it that is mostly covered with the pink blankie. . .

With all the wire clutter I'd first be suspicious of some power being fed in from somewhere else.

However, if we could have a clear diagram (like Fatbird asks) it shouldn't be difficult for some of us to duplicate.

truesearch

markdansie

Its the battery effect, he is actually stuffing his batteries up. Seen it dozens of times.
mark

dreamyear

you can look at my previous video..  [size=78%]http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamyear/videos[/size]

capturing back emf is simple but discarge on same battery is tricky.

that's why i used relay.    transistor can not be used here...

if u have any question.......comment on youtube.

Quote from: truesearch on July 10, 2013, 10:34:44 AM
The looks downright scary with all those wires and "stuff". . . .  :o

I'm not saying he has something working or not but it APPEARS like there are 3 batteries (small one on the floor) plus the one that has the schematic paper laying on it plus the one "behind" it that is mostly covered with the pink blankie. . .

With all the wire clutter I'd first be suspicious of some power being fed in from somewhere else.

However, if we could have a clear diagram (like Fatbird asks) it shouldn't be difficult for some of us to duplicate.

truesearch