Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

self looped motor generator in the Philippines

Started by markdansie, July 10, 2013, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Thanks TK and everyone else.
You raise a good point. What testing will they allow? Last year I went to South Africa to test Sterling's Number 1 motor generator. I took the physicist and cases of test equipment. When we got their the inventor freaked when he saw the equipment and we were not allowed to test anything. However we saw the set up, and every battery in the place was stuffed or having to be charged on mains power before the next test. We also realized who they had taken the idea from, so we talked to the original inventor and got the board of him lol (great story)
Now Sterling's other best friend over here Aviso will not let me test anything unless i pay $10,000.
It will be interesting to see if this latest inventor allows me to come and examine the device and what restrictions are on testing. I have emailed, so has Sterling and I left messages on you tube. Time will tell.

PS thanks for your ideas on testing, I always like to get a diverse set of ideas.
Kind Regards
Mark

PS PS thanks for everyone who visits the site, it is really cheering the team up seeing the numbers grow.

markdansie

PS the inventor has made contact with me and will be making arrangements to meet

truesearch

@markdansie:

Good deal, at least he didn't pull the "I'm being threatened so I'm in hiding" story or the "I disassembled my working model to build a better one". . . .

Please keep us posted.

truesearch

leonirz

With big, and visible batteries... 

Then... come to recipe:

1 - Motor
1 - Generator  ( OPTIONAL, but improves the look )
1 - Disassembled No-Break.

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on July 11, 2013, 11:06:02 AM
Franken Motor will run for 5 minutes on a 15,000 MFD cap charged to 24V before discharging and stopping, the voltage goes up and down while running until it makes a pop noise or something else like the brushes get messed up,, but the load it is moving is only the coil faces acting like a fan.  When it does make the change the voltage still is going up and down but it goes down further and does not make it up as far ,, a slow descending oscillation,, so would the upside of those be the negative part you are talking about??

Power is the multiplication of Voltage and Current. With a complicated waveform the only way to compute it properly is to derive an "instantaneous power curve" that takes samples of voltage and current at tiny tiny intervals, multiplies those and makes a plot of power vs. time. An "average" or "mean" power can then be computed from this instantaneous power curve, taken over a suitable time interval. In "normal" devices this power product or mean power will be positive, indicating power coming from the source and being dissipated in the load. In "free energy" devices like Tar Baby, Altoid, and Ainslie's circuit, the mean power product is negative. This has been interpreted as indicating either more power dissipated in the load than is being supplied by the source, or that the load is powering the source in some way, ie recharging it or preventing its discharge.

Or, of course, as a measurement error.