Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

webby1,

Your minipalm is very similar to one sim of what eventually became the PALM device.  However I modeled only one side, so it was not balanced.  I could measure how the weight created a different torque at the upright arm as it was moved in and out on the horizontal member attached to it (the clamp arms in your case).  But it did not lift the weight.  I assumed because a weight cannot create enough torque to lift itself, but now I wonder.  With a long enough lever arm it should be possible?  Though impractical to build a device except in a sim where you can have infinitely long perfectly ridged members with zero mass!

Adding a second movable weight as you did instead of a counterbalance is a nice optimization.  Now if the weight could shift back and forth to both sides of each upright it would do even more?

profitis

in order for any overunity device to work it has to circumvent the 2nd law thermodynamics.this does not exclude gravity machines.there must be a point in the cycle of steps where ambient heat intake is going to happen otherwise all energy costs will balance.

rado

Quote from: markdansie on July 23, 2013, 02:27:47 AM
for the sake of sanity (Mine) please have a look through this website
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

Then come back with some arguments
Mark

"Psychic energy is nothing but pseudoscientific moonshine, unworthy of further comment here. There's no evidence of its existence."

Actually, all energy is psychic energy, produced by a mind (in Cosmic terms, God's mind).

Gabriele

TinselKoala

mini-facePALM, actually.

Tinman, Finsrud's device has been explained by Finsrud himself. It works by essentially the same mechanism as a cuckoo clock: a slowly descending heavy weight drives an escapement mechanism involving pendulum regulators. The weight needs to be raised up every week or so to keep it running.