Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rosemary Ainslie Demonstration Scheduled for Sunday, 4 August 2013

Started by TinselKoala, July 29, 2013, 03:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

And just to put another point on it: it is EASY to assure that you have "no discharge from the battery during Q1 ON times"... simply have no Q1 ON times, by using a DC bias source or a FG that can produce a DC output level.

But if you supply a +4 volt Gate signal, you WILL have significant Q1 current, and if you supply +12 volts as the Figure 3 shows you will have fully turned on the Q1. 

Are you paying attention, Ainslie? Donny? Whenever you refer to Figure 3 and attempt to use it to support ANY claims.... I will remind you of the June 29 demonstration which showed that you absolutely cannot make Figure 3 honestly, with people watching you.

TinselKoala

Remember THIS, Ainslie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4bxAobjN98

This is the video segment, made before S.Weir joined the conversation, when you can be heard speculating that S.Weir is TK, trying to sabotage your demonstration. (4:30 on) Unfortunately for you, Ainslie and Martin.... you showed yourselves perfectly capable of sabotaging your demonstration all on your own. I don't need to sabotage anything.... YOU simply need to show the truth. And you did: your Figure 3 scopeshot is FRAUDULENT, manufactured data, and you cannot reproduce it honestly when people are watching you.

TinselKoala

Well... I must say that I am very impressed. If Ainslie actually understands what she wrote, and isn't merely parroting something Donny or Steve told her... then she ALMOST gets it with this latest post. ALMOST.

Now if she would only watch and understand the Negative Bias videos that I have posted, with their schematics, she might be able to understand the situation properly.

The battery is never "disconnected" ! It is acting in series with the FG during the negative portion of the FG's output which is producing the Q2 oscillations! And the current through the FG is generally in the range of 100 to 200 mA, and is varied by the negative setting of the FG's offset control. This means that the internal impedance of the FG must dissipate 2 Watts at most. This is not a problem. The problem is in Ainslie's claim that there is 7 Watts of power in the oscillations. There is not; if her load resistor is dissipating 7 watts then some of that is coming from Q1 partially conducting, which it DOES INDEED do at a Vgs of +4, and even a bit under. Q1 current does not pass through the FG's internal impedance.

Just get a nine-volt battery and a potentiometer and hook them up as shown below, and you will be able to have CONSTANT Q2 oscillations for as long as you like, with no FG at all,  and they will be the identical oscillations you get with your FG's negative offset setting. You don't need to turn Q1 on at all.

I DARE YOU TO TRY THIS, Ainslie, and explain what it means. Or get Donny or Steve to tell you what it means. Why do you need a Function Generator AT ALL ? The Q1's role is completely normal and ordinary, isn't it? No magic there, the oscillations are what matter.  RIGHT ? ?

Just be sure to use a 2-Watt potentiometer, like a "type J". Steve will know what that is, even if Donny doesn't.

TinselKoala

MileHigh

Let's put our collective mental energy together to get the current viewing resistors to Rosie on time.  My compliments, that MOSFET gate voltage demo board was very Frankenstein laboratory like.  It would make a good "rack" for torturing little innocent DC motors.

I was thinking of little one-inch-sized motors, something safe.  But look what the Engine yielded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSOpl4gG95w