Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Coupling: Modern Day Tesla research

Started by markdansie, August 02, 2013, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on August 03, 2013, 10:00:29 AM
TK
People take things all the time with out asking,sometimes they come as "friends"
hanging around looking helpful but at the same time they are a conduit to business interests harvesting off usefull bits and pieces ....

true scoundrels!!

thx
Chet

I'm not suggesting that Apple or the Stanford team "took" anything from me... I am sure that they are not even aware of my work, and the Apple patent _application_ was submitted before I started my inductive power transfer research anyhow. Granted after, but submitted before. I don't think it should have been patentable at all, actually, since it's Tesla's system in a new wrapper with semiconductors instead of spark gaps... but there it is.
My slight upset comes from the dismissal and disrespect I encountered when I attempted to present my system as something of possible commercial potential to some people I know, back in June of last year, before the announcement of Apple's patent and when the Stanford research reported above was still in its infancy and not yet public. So "you all" aren't alone in being ignored when you have a good idea... it happens to me all the time. I invented internet auctions back in October of 1993, in fact, but nobody believed it could go anywhere. Now... there is EBay.

ramset

TK
Quite true about ideas and the ultimate manifestation of a product!
that takes vision and usually the hands of more than one man ,and that takes Trust[sharing the idea].

Trust is a hard thing to come by...........

Have a good Day!

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Lets hope the power dosnt go out half way through your long journey,when you need a recharge.
I realy cant see them digging up all the roads to implant them with coils and cable's. Seems the power systems over here already go into overload during summer months when power demands are high. So it would seem a system like this would require more coal and gas fired power stations to keep up with demands?.

TinselKoala

My system plan uses the guardrails which are already in place along many freeways, no digging up required, and as my demonstrations show, the transmitting antenna isn't dangerous to handle or be around. At least not as dangerous as a cellphone! There isn't a shock hazard, at least. Also the transmission signal can be put onto the power lines that are also strung along most highways.

But Tinman brings up something that electric car fans don't always consider: the power still has to come from somewhere. Run the numbers: if half the travel miles in gasoline-powered cars were replaced with electrically-powered miles.... the demand on the electric grid would be huge, crippling in fact. So for electric cars to be viable for everyone, the power has to come from somewhere other than the existing grid.

mikestocks2006

Quote from: markdansie on August 02, 2013, 10:52:33 PM
Those who are fans Tesla will love this story form Stanford University on power transmission using Magnetic Resonance Coupling

http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/03/tesla-technology-breakthrough-magnetic-resonance-coupling/

Its been around for a while but this group are really pushing forward. I thinks there is a lot of useful information for experimenters

Kind Regards

Maybe they at Stanford University are a bit late?

Wireless Extension Cords

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml

Only $35 but agree to no suing. Up to 300 ft range?
"The WEC uses microwaves in the 7.2GHz range, so it won't interfere with wireless networks, Bluetooth components, etc. Now, all you need to do is adjust the antennae on the two units so they are aimed at each other. Turn everything on and you have the power! The distance the WEC units can broadcast differs from situation to situation (due to interference of such things as walls, power lines, and microwave ovens), but we've beamed power over 300 feet! The future is wireless - and the WEC's are your ticket to the future"