Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

This is another self looped Generator claim from Sterling Allan
Will be on Smart Scarecrow show this week
http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/05/sterling-to-show-self-looped-energy-machine-at-gbem/

Should be hoot
Kind Regards

tinman

I hear the company has offered to put one on Sterlings house aswell.
He could put it right next to all the others he was suppose to get???.
I always keep watch though,as maybe one day Stirling will actualy stumble onto something that work's. He keeps on trying,and that dose need some thumbs up.But i think this will be just another 6/18

gyulasun

Hi Mark,

I have probably found the patent application (yes, an application, not a granted patent) what the inventor, Charles Pierce could not find due to his moving as Sterling wrote... It is US20080143302A1, Electrical Power Genration System, and can be read here:
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20080619&DB=worldwide.espacenet.com&locale=en_EP&CC=US&NR=2008143302A1&KC=A1&ND=4 

In fact there are earlier patent applications by him on the same setup: WO2008076972 (A2),  WO2008076972 (A3) and TW200843300   

Greetings,  Gyula

TinselKoala

Here is my prediction: at no time during any demonstration will all the batteries be completely disconnected.

Liberty

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 05, 2013, 10:32:34 AM
Here is my prediction: at no time during any demonstration will all the batteries be completely disconnected.

What I find interesting is that they say there is a patent on the device.  My question is:  How was a patent awarded when the patent office will not award patents on over-unity devices?  (According to a patent attorney).  Did they provide a model to the patent office so the patent office can see proof of the device?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor