Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

TK:

Yes indeed I was ignoring the friction.  Of course in the past we have discussed knowing the MoI and then just recording some ticks from a pickup or pickup magnets as the rotor spins down.  Then with a bit of number crunching you would know your unloaded (on the shaft) friction power vs. RPM.  Not going to hold my breath.

Meanwhile, from Sterling's blog:

Preliminary:

QuoteLoads Available

We plan to have around 15 kW of load total during the 2-hour demo (actually less time than that since the intro description will take a few minutes). Maybe at the end we'll push it to the full 17 kW.

We'll roll the aparatus to show that there are not wires coming up from the floor.

Pat couldn't source 20-Amp test strips, so we'll be limited to 15 Amps per strip (five 500-Watt bulbs), and with just 6 outlets on the device, we may be limited in how much we can plug in. I'm going to be telling Pat to try and source a heavy-duty power strip that can handle 45 amps (if they are available) to plug three of the 15-amp power strips into.

Yesterday:

QuoteArrangements are made to have Pat go to Chuck's place first thing tomorrow (6-7 am) morning to do a test run on the system with this load. (Won't be able to plug everything in because he hasn't yet purchased enough power strips (with proper amp rating to have 4x 500-W lights plugged in). There are only 6 outlet recepticals on the Regen.) Sterling jokes to Pat: "If an angel wakes you up at 4:00 am, then get up!"

Today:

Quote~10:15 am Eastern: Pat said he delivered the power strips to Chuck. He said that Chuck (who usually works through the night and then goes to bed around 10 am) is heading to bed, so they will do the dry run test this afternoon. Pat couldn't source 20-Amp test strips, so we'll be limited to 15 Amps per strip (five 500-Watt bulbs), and with just 6 outlets on the device, we may be limited in how much we can plug in. I'm going to be telling Pat to try and source a heavy-duty power strip that can handle 45 amps (if they are available) to plug three of the 15-amp power strips into.

A 15-amp 120 VAC circuit can only drive three 500-watt bulbs, not five.

So you are looking at the possibility that six 15-amp circuits will drive three bulbs each for a total of 9 kilowatts.

So the thing hasn't even started and we may have complications and we may already have a problem.  I don't want for there to be a problem but it's not feeling solid.  Shouldn't the inventor have had a load bank for a long time already to make his tests over the past 15 years???

It's frustrating if you do care and are rooting for Sterling and Mr. Pierce.

MileHigh

P.S.:  "Only six outlets on the device?"  C'mon, you have to wonder here.  You are telling me that this generator setup cannot support a proper power output hookup?   Can't you just wire a big breaker panel into it like you have in a house and set it up to output the full rated power, no muss, no fuss, no sweat?   Just pop in as many breaker modules as you need?

TinselKoala

I don't care what the load is. What is the matter with these people? Look. The thing is supposed to be self-sustaining. So sure, do your wheelaround to show no hidden wires, go around to the house/shop/garage mains breaker box and pull them, to eliminate weird power transfer schemes. Then start it up, plug any load you like into it, like a 500 Watt bulb. Then....

-- DISCONNECT ALL THE BATTERIES--

If it keeps running, call me, right away, PLEASE.

If the inventor tells you he has a selfsustaining device, but he can't disconnect the batteries for some reason... put your wallet back into your pocket and just turn around and walk away, because you are being lied to.

markdansie

Hi TK
they are going to disconnect the batteries once the flywheel is run up.
That leads to the bleeding obvious question, are they going to monitor the flywheel slowing down when they put the load on? And how?
Kind Regards

Poit

I agree 100% with TK..

we all know it won't happen... so might as well put the wallet away now

MileHigh

Well, once they disconnected the batteries I would welcome the opportunity to sit with that baby all night and into the next day.  Then a shut it down and then watch it being moved so that you can make sure it was not plugged into an outlet in the floor.  Bring along a super-bright flashlight to peer into all the cracks and crevices, and a stethoscope!  Also bring sunglasses.  8)