Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

with the flywheel comes stability so i think its intention in this scenario is to provide stable turning of the generator rpm in order to synchronize the system to get to a point where the theoretical excess energy is gained.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on August 08, 2013, 07:10:09 PM
....where the theoretical excess energy is gained.

Except with this, or any other arrangement of motors, generators and flywheels there is no excess energy to be gained even in theory.

I've read through all the 'theory' offered by e2matrix and can say most of it is absolute gibberish with no basis in reality it all.

It has some consistency to be sure. Like most over-unity researchers in this space they consistently confuse the terms POWER and ENERGY. 

For example, meaningless statements such as 'power per second' as used several times above.  Just what do they mean by this? The first derivative of power with respect to time?  Change in power over a time period? What? 

They then go on to equate total energy with this mysterious 'power per second' and hey presto over-unity arises as if by magic.

For gods sake learn mathematics and use it correctly, or stop propagating such garbage lest those without an education start to believe it.

MileHigh

Well I can be smug and get credit for predicting a fail in this thread before it all even happened.  The signs were clearly all there to be seen.  I give Sterling a lot of credit for cancelling his flight and pulling the plug on this joker.

This guy was trying to pull off the same old stunt that we have seen with Yildiz, John Rohner, Bob Rohner, and countless other fakers and liars and criminals.  They want to lure you into a demo that is ultimately inconclusive.  That way they get their message out in their never ending search for a gullible investor to part with his or her hard-earned money.

Look at the case of Bob Rohner.  Last year he was asked about measurements and he said that he was unable to do them himself but he planned on getting someone to help him.  Nothing has changed this year, he still hasn't done any measurements and as far as I am concerned he has no intention of doing any measurements.  Why is that?  The answer is that measurements will clearly show that he has nothing and that stops the gravy train - no more looking for investors, no more crowd funding projects, no more new videos on YouTube to attract more eyeballs in the never ending search for easy money.

Pierce was clearly sending out signals that this was going to be a fail.  But he was desperate to have Sterling show up anyways and get an inconclusive writeup to keep the free energy carrot dangling.

A dangling free energy carrot is a way to make free money and live off of other people's cash.  Look at John Rohner as an example.

In my opinion this whole fiasco was just an expression of criminality.  Many times, the people that you think want to save the world with a free energy claim are nothing more than sleazy, lazy, rotten criminals that should be in jail.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

It's not over yet. No fat lady singing!

Chuck has woken up and says he's found the "nemi" he was looking for, Sterling is probably kicking himself for not going, now the demo failure will be blamed on him .... will there be anything happening on Smart Scarecrow?  Stay tuned....

Nemi?

http://www.norway.org.uk/NR/rdonlyres/20807C6ACBB24565827C5B97DAA835F7/125767/Nemi2.jpg

MileHigh

TK:

Why not join Gary's chat that's linked to from his website tonight.  (Not the JustinTV link.)   Should be fun.

MH