Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

e2matrix

Actually based on what MH, TK and mark were saying I had concluded the Mr. Pierce probably didn't know what he was doing, probably didn't have anything to get excited about and may not be on the level with his work.   I even stated that elsewhere regarding his device.   But I was seeing some info from another person who seemed to have a lot better understanding of such devices, had a lot of math behind it (I didn't show that here) and was hoping some might check out his info (at the site I mentioned in the first post).   Unfortunately I think a lot of people here won't even bother to look as it has a somewhat religious overtone and that tends to close the doors immediately for some people.   I believe that just because someone throws in some religion it does not especially mean they are wrong in their science.   This person seems to have working prototypes and a lot of theory to back up what he learned over many years of experimenting with flywheels and motors.   I only picked a few pieces of his info to post hat seemed relevant here and might be part of what Mr. Pierce was seeing or using.  But I also saw some things that were clearly different in regards to how energy was being used.    The statements below reflect a difference in how the person at http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/index.html  sees this vs. how Mr. Pierce appears to see things:

KEY FACT: Less Watts of electrical energy are consumed per second than Watts/Horsepower developed per second.

Understand that you cannot use the output at f. to supply input a. - Doing so causes exponential decay of system Velocities and introduces one to the reality of Entropy, a part of the second law of thermodynamics.

Besides that, it would be an exercise in insanity, attempting "Perpetual motion" of the well defined first and second kind that 400 years of efforts have not been able to achieve.

KEY FACT: TWO (or more) SYSTEMS ARE REQUIRED to work around "Entropy", which means when the power of a "closed system" becomes unusable to itself. This fact becomes evident when one reads a complete scientific definition of entropy beyond the part about disorder, disarray, uncertainty of state are not relevant to solid matter as fuel machines.
The statements above were taken from http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/index.html  where there are at least 41 pages of theory and info on his device.   Some includes way more math than I care to get into so if any one here can see past the short comings of the way it's presented I'd love to hear opinions on it.   This person does not come off as another Witt's type at all.  He is not wanting to patent it or hide it - I believe he said it is essentially open source.  I'm not sure how else to state that but there are more details on his site.
You can also see he has a business involving machinery and I imagine his work evolved from that business.   

TinselKoala

The God stuff is a turn off for sure, but even worse than God for me is his astounding sixteen significant digits of precision. A front page that is ten feet long is also a red flag.

There is one thing you can say about someone who claims a number or result to sixteen digits of precision: he is almost certainly wrong.

After all, if I tell you that a device is making 0.23537889404232 horsepower, I am telling you that it is NOT making 0.23537889404233 horsepower or 0.23537889404231 horsepower or any other horsepower value. In other words, I am probably wrong, because I don't know the numbers that went into the calculation nearly that precisely, do I. Did I measure the RPM to the millionth of a percent accuracy? Of course not.

e2matrix

I would assume that was him just plugging some numbers into his spreadsheet calculator for theoretical purposes and simply copied the output as far as the calculator took it.   I would assume it is to show the theory rather than real world numbers.   For that I would not turn my back on what else he may have to say.   Based on what I've read so far he's been at this for many years and has accumulated a large amount of knowledge from both reading and experimenting.   I think he has an interesting take on may concepts.   I almost find it enlightening that he says "Overunity is FICTION."   He does not seem to think anything he has built is contradicting any laws of physics or science but rather that we have missed some important concepts that have been purposely hidden (or suppressed).   Or at least that's what I've taken away from all my reading there so far.