Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Monopoles, Unobtainium and Magnetic Motors

Started by markdansie, August 06, 2013, 06:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

The sticky point has been eliminated in my magnet motors.  In fact, that is why they work so well and are so efficient.  http://www.dynamaticmotors.com   

Experimenters tend to think they can only use magnets or they don't have anything.  The truth is, you should use whatever is available to make the best motor you can for the highest efficiency.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

profitis

everybody thinks its the sticky-point that is a giant hurdle but actualy its the choice of materials being magnetized.the right materials will use the energy in passing a sticky point to its own advantage under right circumstances.a sticky point can be ones friend instead of foe.

truesearch

I do agree that the forces at play at the "sticky-point" can be used differently to limit the problem and that efficiency can be greatly improved with the proper design.

However, unless I missed the announcement  :)  we still do not have a self-runner magnetic motor that can produce usable energy for mechanical output or electrical generation that exceeds the energy/power it takes to product the action.

If anyone has a real, working design that can prove otherwise, please share it.

sincerely,
truesearch

Liberty

Quote from: truesearch on August 06, 2013, 01:00:42 PM
I do agree that the forces at play at the "sticky-point" can be used differently to limit the problem and that efficiency can be greatly improved with the proper design.

However, unless I missed the announcement  :)  we still do not have a self-runner magnetic motor that can produce usable energy for mechanical output or electrical generation that exceeds the energy/power it takes to product the action.

If anyone has a real, working design that can prove otherwise, please share it.

sincerely,
truesearch

I have considered writing a book (selling it for profit), with the technical information, so that the information could be shared, and I could recover my investment as well, in this endeavor.  This might help better fund me (so I can work on the project) and my generator project.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Floor

Not to "nit pick" you, so please forgive me for saying that magnets do not have lines of force.

The describing of magnetic force through the use of the convention (agreement).  For example (flux density as the number of lines of force within a specific area), while being a very useful description or tool for comparing one "density" to another, or no density at all,  is at the same time a potentially confusing and misleading concept.

Magnetic force might be described in terms of direction, or polarity, (for example in relationship to a measuring device) and this direction like a vector is a kind of line.  But a line, at least in this instance,  that is also, only a useful convention.  Not a real line, the way that a piece of string stretched between two points, is a real line.  Arbitrarily, (by agreement)  a standard of how many "lines" and how they curve away from a magnetic source, and so "diverge and become less dense or fewer in number within a given area" gives a model that as you know,  predicts or describes magnetic field behavior.  But when we describe a piece of lumber as being 2 inches by 4 inches by 10 inches, we don't believe that the lumber is actually composed of something called inches. 

On the other hand, it seem to me that those who have engaged in considerable design work in fields like coil or electric motor design, etc., while they are aware of the fact that magnetic lines of force are only a convention, have conditioned their thinking into this convention. such that it is almost as if it were not just a convention.  This, because it is such a usable and convenient convention. 

After all, isn't magnetism like light and radio waves, photons. But photons which are behaving in an observably magnetic manner.  If you see my point.

Sorry for sort of rambling on, after all I could be wrong about all this.