Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Started by hanon, August 13, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

I agree with you milehigh could be batteries,the problem is the batteries that you can get now get,are very high power.In the days of the tpu 1997,these kind of batteries did not exist or were in labs so you could rule out batteries to a point.Maybe sterling should contact these guys,I need a good laugh,we got cheated out of laughs on the motor-gen one.

Pirate88179

Quote from: cheappower2012 on August 14, 2013, 05:58:54 PM
I agree with you milehigh could be batteries,the problem is the batteries that you can get now get,are very high power.In the days of the tpu 1997,these kind of batteries did not exist or were in labs so you could rule out batteries to a point.Maybe sterling should contact these guys,I need a good laugh,we got cheated out of laughs on the motor-gen one.

Sterling is probably on his way over there as we speak.  (Paid for by someone else, of course)  Possibly, he will get one of these units too so he can really, really get off the grid at his home.  Pretty soon, Sterling will be making so much power (for free ) in his neighborhood that the power companies will ask him to provide them with some.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

markdansie

TinselKoala

MH said,
"Then you have two nice looking clean-cut presenters."

That's pretty funny, as I was thinking pretty much the opposite. I want to see FE devices presented by people wearing white labcoats over dress shirts with ties, and they should be carrying or have close at hand a clipboard, which should be referred to occasionally. Black hornrimmed safety glasses are optional but highly recommended for credibility.

This casual, open collar, shirttail untucked, hands in pockets style is an affront to my sensibilities.

Here is the test I'd like to see. Get yourself a great big huge Frankenstein three-bladed double-throw knife switch and some heavy cables and clamps. That is the only bit of test kit you need! Take the device around to the place where the building is supplied with power from the national grid, the meter or main distribution box. Get a qualified electrician to put the knife switch in the circuit so that you can select the building to be powered by either the mains, or the Device Under Test.

From this point the test procedure should be obvious to anyone, and also the pass-fail criteria!

Ideally the "building" mentioned should be the claimant's home. After all, he already has an installation going on there, right, complete with a mains disconnect, because he's been powering his house with one for some time.... right?

FatBird

What good are these things if they DON'T show us how to make one? ??? ???

It's like a guy BRAGGING about his FAST CAR, but how does that help POOR people WITHOUT any electricity? ???