Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Bruce's TPU Theory and Experiments - understanding field lines

Started by MileHigh, August 25, 2013, 04:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

You said your piece but the magnetic field around a magnet remains exactly in the form "I" said it is in.

If you disagree, please post a sketch showing the "new" pattern.

Dave45

found this on the net, the bloch wall, figure 8
Looks like the z pinch but this is on the outside of the magnet, I think we all have alot to learn.
Does this allude to the shape or is it just an effect,
I personally think the magnetic field is an energy carrier, I think the magnetic and electric properties are two separate entity's, the magnetic field cannot be stopped but the electric field can, but then again who knows.

MileHigh

The figure 8 inside the neon tube is conventional.   This clip gives you the explanation behind the effect (also shown in your second picture):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2aQUD8xt0

Where do you see a Bloch wall?

tinman

Quote from: allcanadian on August 30, 2013, 11:37:04 AM
I would imagine your quotes relate to the "Parrot effect", a parrot just keeps repeating what they have heard until they are taught something new. As you may know People can be like that and many people still cling to the past despite the fact that science has proven them wrong. Science does not advance because it is the truth science advances only when the truth can no longer be denied by those stuck in the past.

In any case the very premise of a measure is that it remains neutral and the iron filings experiment is equivalent to a measuring tape which changes it's length every time we go to measure something.
So what causes the iron fileings to form that pattern in the begining,when droped randomly onto the paper ontop the magnet?.
There is one way to see a 3 dimentional field pattern being formed,and for that we can use liquid metal.
If evenly applied over the "pole" end of a magnet,we should see a smooth rounded formation-if field line's do not exist. If field lines do exist,then the liquid metal should look like some punk rockers hair doo once cured. As curing time would be hour's,then only a true result would be gained from this test.

John.K1

I have the ferrofluid at home  and it is actually interesting question why does it spike. Why there is no metal between spikes, or at lest at very bottom? The answer might be a viscosity or  the surface potential forces in the oil (liquid)?
Hmm. How to see real magnetic field? The best would be to take a look at he Magnetar star pictures and its because if you can see the magnetic flux it is the case when the charged particles are very spread in the space and do not interact between each other as strong as iron filling. There is number of images on Google. To find which are the real and which are the photoshop I leave up to you :)