Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(Project EconoWinterize) Need to borrow your collective brain power.

Started by infringer, September 14, 2013, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

I've made a candle power radiator actually works real well...

Materials used:

2 glass jars or mugs thick glass from the thrift shop
1 medium sized cooking kettle  (I bought mine for .50 from the thrift shop so go see your local thrift shop!!!!)
4 Candles 2 to 3 inch diameter
1 Glass plate from the thrift shop

Just flip the kettle upside down rest the handles on top of the two glass mugs or jars and center the plate under the kettle. It is important to note that the wick need to be just below the kettle to have the appropriate amount of oxygen to keep burning.

CAUTION: Be sure that if your home is sealed real well that you have a Carbon detector not doing so could result in death or serious injury and be sure that your fire alarm batteries are working well.

The temperature of the kettle reaches 205° F throws off some decent amounts of heat. I really would like to try a ceramic pot if I can get my hands on one cheap enough to see what types of differences there are between the two.

Anyone else do any candle based radiator testing?

If so what did you use?

I did also try 1 candle to do the radiator that resulted in a high temp of about 113° F ... Now these temps are with an IR thermometer I am guessing they may be higher than stated a funny thing I have noticed about IR thermometers is on silver metallic objects the temps seem to always be lower than what they truly are.

When I get time I will check out readings with my digital thermometer and fix it to the kettle with some kapton that should be able to handle the heat this throws.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

lancaIV

from one-glas-window to double-glas-window using "tuff-glass" (also green-house et cet.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kEm7JdFTM
This I saw in the "Jade Mountain"-catalog 15 years before.http://www.e-greenstar.com/SolarPowerStore/

Other possible source: www.motherearthnews.com

Sincerely
              OCL