Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self accelerating reed switch magnet spinner.

Started by synchro1, September 30, 2013, 01:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from Energetic Forum:

"Here is whats happening with reed switch

1. Strength of magnet is very low, just to activate the reed switch. Once its activated, the circuit is in ON state hence transistor charges up the coil.

2. When coil is charged up, it creates a magnetic field, which is opposite to the magnet pole that is facing towards reed switch, And this electromagnetic field is way more strong than magnet. Hence its turns off the reed switch by pulling it opposite side.

3. When reed switch is OFF, the circuit is OFF, hence coil collapse and radiant is captured in battery, but at the same time the magnetic field of magnet is now stronger because there is no electromagnetic field here any more, SO the reed switch is ON again and Coil turns it off once charged

**Note, You must place the magnet facing opposite pole towards the coil, you have to find out the exact pole that activate oscillation, e.g if coil is charging up as South pole, the magnet should be facing North towards reed switch

Above three steps are repeating again and again with a very high frequency, probably automatically adjusted. It gives very sharp pulses and very much strong voltage output. I can get purple light on reed switch all the time but this may blow out the transistor within seconds" 

synchro1

The above quote is from Energetic forum. What I realized from his explanation is that the mach speeds  I witnessed resulted from the kind of oscillation between the electro magnetic coil field and the magnet. My switch is simply hot wired to the battery, not to a transistor base. I can assure everyone the addition of the Bedini circuit is retroverted.

Look at where his Reed switch is in comparison to mine above. Below is the spinner the coil and reed switch cap over. I fished for the reed switch sweet spot with a lasertach and amp meter. I did not arrive at it empiracly. My theory's belated.

The speed up is accompanied by a drop in input perhaps due to a shortened pulse width? This setup's rpm's exceed the rated switching speed for the reed switch. I believe there's perhaps a doubling of speed effect when the magnet skips over the switch. The other point the autor makes is that the coil sends BEMF back to the power source. The power generated by the spinner in the power coil must cancel or equal the input with the advantage of Lenz delay. Super fast, cold with an oscillating  plasma arc across the reed switch points.

The author sums it up here:

"3. When reed switch is OFF, the circuit is OFF, hence coil collapse and radiant is captured in battery, but at the same time the magnetic field of magnet is now stronger because there is no electromagnetic field here any more, SO the reed switch is ON again and Coil turns it off once charged".

So the power coil begins to "CLIP" the pulse with the reed switch in this position by turning the reed switch off ahead of time before the magnet does, like an Ozzie motor! The Ozzie motor is virtually self running. We can see the same pulse clipping in effect in this simple version. So it automaticly keeps shortening it's own pulse duration. The Ozzie motor runs with two reed switchs at a very slow rpm. One of Ozzie's reed switches shuts the current off.  This, based on the same principle goes ballistic for close to nothing with merely one reed switch that's grown dual purposed.

This PVC model is designed to house Lenz free bifilar pancake output coils with ferrite toroid cores like Skycollection designed positioned in the base of the PVC coupling or pancke output coils with magnet cores that induce Lenz acceleration. The spinner  rpm is way above the 28k Lenz delay threshold speed. This core positioned reed oscillator would make a very powerful safe and dependable motor alternator coupled with phase shifted output coils..

synchro1

Consider the sequence of events with an air core coil centered reed switch: The magnet face closes the reed switch points, the coil charges and almost instantly kills itself off when the reed switch points are drawn apart by the coil's magnetisem. This scenario differs widely from the one where the magnet face keeps the reed switch points closed through the full transit of the rotor, extending the pulse duration dramatiacly. The power consumption ratio must vary by an enormous amount!

The sensitivity of the reed switch might keep the power coil from reaching full charge allowing for a higher discharge and recharge rate like a capacitor discharge rate bell curve would describe. Peak efficiency and maximum rpm result from this setting. The core centered polarity placed reed switch acts as a pulse trimmer and a power switch! Super speed brings additional relativistic effects to the setup that defy adequate explanation.

TinselKoala

You are deluding yourself if you really believe that there are any relativistic effects happening.
What you have invented there is a reed-switch killer. A proper Hall-effect sensor circuit switching the right mosfet or IGBT will outperform the reed switch in terms of switching speed, and proper design and layout will preserve the inductive collapse spikes so that you can do with them what you will.

Put a small ceramic capacitor right across the contacts of the reed switch and it will last a lot longer. Of course you won't see it flashing plasma in there...

synchro1

@Tinselkoala,

Thanks for the advice. You helped point the importance of the reed switch oscillation out in one of your prior posts, but I just realized over the past week that the kill side was important.

Here's my Depalma weight gain video: The scale is reverse weighted, so it actually drops to 249 when it's stoped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_atlyEC7o4
[/size]