Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stivep1: Tesla Rehash (Akula device)

Started by jbignes5, October 02, 2013, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Stivep1 please join me in discussing the newest video from Akula and your interpretation of that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoISZAlFAc

There is a lot to discuss about the similarities between Tesla's devices and someone who actually is using his methods (akula, TK and a few others).

Lets start by showing the two devices as shown by Tesla.

The transmitting device is upper left of the picture. The receivers are either double connected or single connection with a capacitive secondary connection to the ground. I also think that the ground is actually a capacitive connection when compared to the transmitter as well. But in my honest opinion I can see how that can be fixed by using an appropriate capacitor across the receiver coil as well. The receiver coil is actually a diode in a sense. It resists changes in it's field once they are established and adding iron or ferrite would also increase this resistance to change. But what would happen if the establishing field was external to the receiver coil?

I also think that if the capacitor was built into the coil itself like a bifilar coil not connected that the capacitance would be built into the coil itself and the ends of the coils could be used to extract usable energy from the receiver setup from the mono impulse electric field the transmitter was supplying. Remember my ideas about the cap coil?

Stivep1 this is a very simplified version and very workable version in my opinion. Actually this is my direction atm. What do you think?

Reference: http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1919-05-00.htm

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jbignes5

Thanks for the links. I have seen them before.

The one problem I see is this. Over complication of a very simple system. Using rf is another issue that has to be addressed. I do not think that RF should be used in these systems. It should be the Impulse power that Tesla discovered. The RF nets you more complications and added circuitry to convert the RF into usable power instead of the simplistic approach that Tesla used.

I also believe this is done on purpose to keep it complicated.

The simple fact is that voltage fields are responsible for generating inductive responses in coils. Also if anyone hasn't made the connection yet look at the orientation Tesla uses between the transmitter and receiver. This is because the impulse fields are radiative, going out from the source. This is shown in this example: pictured below.

NickZ

Because those are radiant fields, that is, that they radiate all around, they are not a good source of RF, HF, or HV to be having spewing waves all around in ones house. Especially only a few yards from Tv, radio, Pc and other sensitive devices that are affected by this type of interference. Look at the size of the spark gap, over one inch. I can smell the ozone coming off of it, from here. If he were to turn on his Tv, while the device is running, (he mentions that the secondary coil can pick up the output from the primary, even a kilometer away). LOL! So, what do you think that the Tv would look like, if he did turn on his Tv?
  So, the solution is not an easy one, yet.

I also feel that this last Akula device is meant to distract us, more than to really show us how to make free energy. His first device had as much power output, and was much less complicated, and cheaper to replicate. 
  Hopefully his explanation of the mode of operation is correct, but somehow even that I doubt.
  The device also needs a field test run, by impartial members, away from all power sources, including possible batteries, which can be powering induction oscillators and such from inside the house, or hidden nearby. 
  A proper schematic showing all component values, working diagrams (not scribbles), and a ground connection that is really not attached to anything, other than the outside earth ground, would be what is really needed.
  So, That, Wesley and All, is what I think...  Thanks for taking the time to do the various translations, much appreciated.
                                                NickZ

forest

NickZ

Fully agree, don't get distracted.....