Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stivep1: Tesla Rehash (Akula device)

Started by jbignes5, October 02, 2013, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 27, 2014, 11:07:36 PM
Yes, it is Arthur Tränkle from Germany.

Stefan,

Has Arthur put restrictions on what Roman will be allowed to share?

It was my understanding that Roman could continue with small demonstration units since the underlying technology wasn't invented by Roman.  It would be good to know the agreement between Arthur and Roman so that when we have an opportunity to interact with Roman, we know in advance what he can and cannot comment on.  This is a bit of a sticky situation because the concepts can scale to higher power devices which Arthur may want to keep private.  However, without a firm grasp of these concepts, replicating even a small power device may be difficult since tuning parameters require an understanding of the overlying principals.

Anyway, if you know or can find out Arthur's position, that information will be of great benefit to the community here.

Thanks much,

M@

saher83

Good Afternoon people,

Its my first time over here, and this is my post, I came over here and registered into the site after seeing the video of A "Free Energy Device - Akula 1 KWatt Unit - no fuel needed - just a ground cable - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWWXNwpEwsk"

I'm a normal person not into electric engineering but I'm really disappointed with out local electric company, they are vampires.

I wanted to build a pastry workshop, and that needs a different type of energy than the one used in ordinary homes, and they asked for 35,000 US Dollar for the installation process they said, that in addition to the tools i need to connect the workshop into the grid, and internal work after it.

in addition to that, using their electricity really costs, I can't afford this, in addition that I noticed in other places the same company doesn't ask for any installing fees, not at all, i was shocked, because the municipality over there commanded them to do so, because after all the user is paying for the electricity.

I know about Tesla and his device, and I was amazed about the video you made, I tried to contact local Electrical engineers, and I was unfortunate, they are more likely to stay with what we have and not working on new things or create such devices :(

only one guy from my area said that he would help in calculations but not designing the device, so i jumped over here to talk to you people.

first of all, in my humble opinion, if this device worked on a small prototype it should work on a big size generator right?

can you provide me with designs or something that i can get use? and in case I want to use this device to run my home or workshop, is it possible?

I was thinking about using solar panels, but that doesn't help as well :(

waiting desperately for your response :)

regards

Saher