Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Starting new FE R&D group

Started by vasik041, October 04, 2013, 11:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

SMF forum software (Simple Machines) is free and fairly easy to setup and www.000webhost.com will give you a free web site.    Far far better than a yahoo group and still FREE.

vasik041

Free Energy Principles

Many people spend lot of efforts, time, money and other valuable resources trying to replicate or build some presumably FE/OU device. How we can avoid wasting time, resources and getting frustrated about negative results?
I often give an example – can you build a radio or TV set yourself? Well, it could be a challenging task even for experienced person...but most of OU researchers are amateurs. So what to do when your next project does not work? With radio it's easy, it was done before, and we know that it is possible...so if it does not work you know for sure that something gone wrong in our implementation... Nobody going to say that radio or TV transmission is impossible...and all radio / TV sets we see are fakes.
When building FE device we are in much more difficult situation. There are not so many working examples around us and prevailing social perception of FE is that it is a fake.There are many "alternative" theories like "new physics" with hundreds of pages of bla-bla-bla, exotic words and "tons" of formulas...but they are useless for our real world engineering task. Obviously we need a simple and practically applicable theory or method to check ideas. So that we could know ahead could the device work in principle or not. It would be very unfortunate throw away almost ready device but with some minor issue, and same in opposite – spend years trying build device which could not possibly work...

Here how I understand principles of Free Energy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/msza1mkalq06uw0/fe_principles.pdf  ;)