Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another JT like circuit I created and simulated.

Started by Legalizeshemp420, October 05, 2013, 08:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legalizeshemp420

This has a JT in it but has a astable multivibrator as the main driving force.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jojgoX5swpw

TinselKoala

Well, I'm glad you put all BC337s in there. My order of 50 BC337-25  arrived today..... They look good, have the Fairchild logo and all....

And of course I immediately tried one in the DALM thing. Hm.

It definitely lets more current through. Where the MPSA18 was oscillating along at around 680 kHz and indicated voltage of 330 mV, the BC337, when it started oscillating (it needed a "tickle" with a short from emitter to base to start) it pulled the battery down to 310 mV, but the collector peaks were a bit higher than with the MPSA18 when I pulled it. Warming the battery with the iron produced nearly identical results to the MPSA18: the voltage threshold for visible light from the LEDs was about 605 or 610 mV. Right now with the BC337 it's oscillating at 480 kHz and a battery voltage of 340 mV...it takes a while for the warmed battery to come back down in voltage.

The shipper of the transistors didn't use any antistatic protection for the other mosfets I ordered, just tossed them into a small plastic bag. I hope they are OK.