Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnacoaster: Hero or Villain?

Started by a.king21, October 21, 2013, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Let's say your native tongue is English and your native accent is generic American English.  It could be anything, this is just a simple example for illustrative purposes.

How long does it take you to detect when someone is speaking English in a foreign accent and their native tongue is not English?

One sentence?  Perhaps two words?  Perhaps even the first half of the first word that the person speaks?

Well, it's arguably the same thing with electronics.  How long does it take someone that is reasonably 'fluent' in Electronics to detect an electronics faker because they have an 'accent?'

Typically 10 sentences or less.

Richard Willis is a criminal that decided to develop the Magnacoaster confidence game.

QuoteI still wonder if some of the concepts could be adapted and made to work.

Clearly, there are no concepts.  Rather, there is just con artist junk being uttered by a guy that barely knows what he is talking about.  Most of the time he is just parroting what he knows that he should sound like, but ultimately he is clueless.

He should be in prison for theft as I write this in May 2014.

SaneOne

And the Magnacoaster web site goes down!

It has not worked for 2 days now.

I guess they ran out of "power" ;D

MarkE

Quote from: SaneOne on June 18, 2014, 06:55:46 PM
And the Magnacoaster web site goes down!

It has not worked for 2 days now.

I guess they ran out of "power" ;D
But that would be impossible!

QuoteNo hostname in place for www.magnacoaster.com

QuoteIP Lookup for WWW.MAGNACOASTER.COM
Unable to perform lookup

phoneboy

Not for nothing but I always though the extra energy in the magnacoaster device was just an from inefficient heat to electrical energy conversion by use of permanent magnets, not a fraud.   

MarkE

Quote from: phoneboy on June 19, 2014, 12:37:00 PM
Not for nothing but I always though the extra energy in the magnacoaster device was just an from inefficient heat to electrical energy conversion by use of permanent magnets, not a fraud.
What extra energy has ever been demonstrated coming from a Magnacoaster?