Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breaking News ! Finally a real Free Energy Magnet Motor !

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2013, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

I had a telephone conversation today with his son.

The inverntor is already pretty old 86 year of age and
has not the best health condition.

His son will make contact with him and maybe I can also view
another 2nd motor that is in a German city located.
The 1st prototype is in Luzern Switzerland.

Thomas Engel is really a very famous inventor in the plastic industry
and made his money by inventing polyethylen production processes
and patenting them.
He has over 120 patents.

Here is a website with his bio:

http://www.thomas-engel.info/einleitung.htm

Here translated by automatic Google Translator:

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thomas-engel.info%2FPDFs%2Fmit-28-mio.htm

I will keep you posted, when his son comes back with new infos.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

conradelektro

I hope that some people read the last sentences in the article about the motor:

"Engel will einen kleinen Generatoran die Welle hängen und damit zeigen, dass sein Motor mehr Strom liefert als die Steuerung braucht. Wenn ihm das gelänge, ware die Sensation perfekt."

Translation: "Engel (the inventor) wants to connect a small generator to the axle (of the motor) in order to demonstrate that the motor generates more electricity than the controller (which consumes 8 mA at 9 V = 81 mW) needs. The sensation would be perfect if he (the inventor) succeeded in doing that."

My conclusion: the most obvious test to show OU has not been done. And no attempt was made to quantify the output in any serious way.

Whatever that means, it shows an astonishing bad stile of the writer of the article and of the inventor. A well known inventor should be able to do the obvious test. And a serious journal should know how to do some serious measurements.

Greetings, Conrad

gyulasun

Hi Folks,

I found a very good translation of the FULL German newspaper report on Mr Engel's permanent magnet motor, see this printer friendly link to it:

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2013/11/german_inventor_solves_permane-print.html

Stefan, any more news from his son or from the motor itself since then?

Thanks, Gyula

gyulasun

Poit

I apologize for been negative.... don't get me wrong, sounds fantastic! but honestly.... how many times does one need to be burnt?

I will stop here, but I will say one last thing.......................... i'll believe it when I can build it! and history unfortunatly dictates that this just wont happen.. some soppy story about how the only working prototype was destroyed, or someone got sick.. or ... (insert soppy excuse for not releasing the ACTUAL free energy device here!)

Hate me all you want... but deep down you know you will be let down (again!)

Poit