Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breaking News ! Finally a real Free Energy Magnet Motor !

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2013, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Breaking News ! Finally a real Free Energy Magnet Motor ! Thomas Engel has done it.
This is a motor that only needs 72 MilliWatts of input power but delivers huge torque shaft power
from Neodym magnets at its axis.

This is a German Newapaper arcticle about it and a friend did send me a link to it.
Get it here:

http://www.multiupload.nl/A1F1WW5GAW

This is a Multiupload to different File servers, but you only need to download from one of these servers,
best is the Multiupload server itsself as it does not contain so much advertisement.
The other server are only there, if the file gets deleted from one server...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gyulasun

Hi Stefan,

What has been disclosed on the working principle?  Nothing yet? 

thanks,
Gyula

hartiberlin

It seems it has some kind of "mirror plate" with a permanent magnet on it between the stator and rotor
plate. This "mirror plate" has to be turned by a small electric motor which only uses 72 MilliWatts,
but at the shaft of the rotating main disc there is a real torque due to the strong Neodym magnets.
So you need much less power to turn this special "mirror plate",.....

but more was not revealed.

I will try to get in contact with the inventor directly by phone, if I can find him...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Magluvin

Hey Stefan

Could you post the pdf here. My internet is restricted some, where anything with say MegaUplaod gets blocked. I just found out this was 1 of those restrictions trying to download it.

Mags

tiquila77

The machine looks like a homopolar generator; what is the COP of the machine?