Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrostatic motor

Started by d3x0r, November 18, 2013, 04:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiCéd

Normaly when we turn a motor or a generator we produce electromagnetic and electrostatic electricity but the second one is never used.
at least it seems to be that thing...

synchro1

@Lidmotor adds a capacitor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfHTZkCrS4A

@Lasesabre's got a strong contender for atmospheric motor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do4IO_U3B5o

gauschor

This brings me back again to the original problem: "only then will electric charge persist in the capacitor, when it is charged with sufficient amperage, otherwise the charge will vanish quickly."

So how can we charge up a cap with electrostatics? The only way to get an amperage seems to be impulses via a spark gap. While this works, general electrostatic devices require significant time to charge up and provide a lightning thick enough. If there was a way to do it without...

Has anyone tried a magnetically quenched spark gap (someone in the Kapanadze thread mentioned this) to charge a cap? Note that you need to separate magnets and spark gap via plexiglass (maybe even a vacuum tube around the spark gap?), so the lightning can't jump on the magnets, but this way you can put the magnets very close to the spark gap. But who knows, maybe you'll see a difference only with multiple quenched spark gaps... oh well this just sounds too easy.

Hmm... maybe the rectifier is the problem. If I use a simple 4-Si-diode rectifier circuit to catch the impulses it might kill the "magnetically enhanced" charge effect. Maybe that's where another type of rectifier must be used... some old tube rectifiers or so...?!

PiCéd

With the ping pong ball of Thomas Kim I have this theorical idea.
Maybe it will perform the cop realy near to 1, maybe it will overpass it but for the moment I realy don't know.

gauschor

Not wanting to go too much offtopic but I just found on youtube a guy having some vids about a magnetically quenched sparkgap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVvHgbJdzA (there are more vids on his channel too)

And one of his comments "By using this magnetic quench approach the inpulse duration is shorter and thus a higher instantaneous power is produced" and "I think the sound is higher/louder because the discharge is more abrupt. The energy from the capacitor discharge is not allowed to be a "soft" discharge, it has to happen more suddenly because the lorentz force is pushing on the arc as current flows. This probably causes the cap to charge a little higher before it can discharge again, and so, more energy louder sound."....