Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

============= Simple Overunity Electricity ================

Started by FatBird, December 03, 2013, 08:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Well TK we can probably agree on at least one point here ;)   that_prophet, how much physics have you studied?   Okay no real need to answer but just try this.  Get a small pulley and a large one.  Put the large one on a hand crank and the small one on a 12 volt alternator.  Hook up the alternator to two car headlights.  Then put a switch in between the headlights and alternator.  Turn the hand crank so your alternator is spinning fast.  Now switch on the headlights.  You probably will be barely able to spin your crank or you will at least notice it takes a lot more effort.   Now reverse the pulleys so the small one is on the hand crank and big one is on the alternator.  Leave the headlights turned on.  Now crank the pulley.   It turns a lot easier but you probably won't be able to spin the alternator fast enough to light the headlights.   Now what can you conclude from that test?   If you don't believe the physics books then believe what this test tells you.   I know your experience with the electric scooter going down hill lead you to these incorrect conclusions but I believe there were other factors that may have come into play with that situation.   Free energy is not as simple as you describe however I think there are some possibilities with flywheels and certain motor generator combinations under the right conditions that may produce free energy.   

energia9

TinselKoala

This is the guy with the overunity wheelchair. He's been here before with different aliases but the same drawings and the same quasi Christian rants.

that_prophet

Let me describe a simple project:
You have a 100cm circumference pulley attached to a DC motor,
You connect a belt to this large pulley + 10 small 1cm circumference pulleys, 
These mini-pulleys have AC motors/generators attached, (with no load at first)
Now you rotate the large pulley by hand,

This gives you a return of 10 X 100 = 1000 units of AC power
Now,,, try and tell me that this 1000 units of AC electricity,
Does not have enough voltage (electrical pressure)
To rotate your DC motor one time, (all voltage + only a spark of current)

TinselKoala

That's five.

It is useless for you to continue spamming SIX THREADS with your unworkable device (which, by the way, is a member of a class of devices called "Q-Mo-Gens" by Sterling Allan at PESN).
This scheme _does not work_ and if you would just do a few actual experiments of your own, you might come to realize it yourself. In the meantime, just what is your justification for posting the _same things_ in six different threads? Do you think you'll do anything besides annoy people with your spamming of the forum?