Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

============= Simple Overunity Electricity ================

Started by FatBird, December 03, 2013, 08:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truesearch

@that_prophet:It very much appears that you aren't willing to consider some obvious comparisons that I presented on one of your earlier "threads". So let's try this again. In keeping with your preferred method of copy&paste I will do that same with the following:

I'm sorry but it appears like your "vision" is not very well connected with the created world that we exist in. Please try to read the following and give it some rational thought:

Let's take for this example one of King Solomon's chariot wheels (maybe at 5' for this example):

1. If you where able to put 2 of these chariot wheels together on a single axle it shouldn't be that terribly difficult to push them around on the flat plans of Jezreel. This is very comparable to your electric motor turning your wheel WITHOUT any AC generators attached (are you with me?). Nothing gained at this point.

2. Now, if you take this same 2-chariot-wheels-on-1-axle device and begin to push to up the road in the hill country of Gilead you will IMMEDIATELY notice that it is more difficult (and you will likely break out in a sweat) because you are exerting WORK to counter the GRAVITY. This is pretty much a dead-on comparison to attaching 1 AC generators to your 5 ft wheel driven by your electric motor because the motor must turn the 5' wheel which, in turn, is dragging along the generator which RESIST turning because it is PUSHING the electrical current being generated. Sort of like you pushing those chariot wheels up-hill.

3. Finally, if you take that chariot-wheel device and drag it up Mt. Horeb you are going to stand out as a hero of old (especially if go like the driving of Jehu). Regardless, this is symbolic of you attaching 2 AC generators and expecting to get any electricity generated from them. That POWER-OUTPUT is the mechanical input being converted to ELECTRICAL. No more, no less. The GRAVITY that you would work against to go up-hill with your chariot-wheels is very much of a comparable drag as the AC generators.

sincerely,
truesearch

Pirate88179

That prophet is just spamming topics.  this is what he does.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ElectricPirate

Vibration + Resonance = Overunity

My head is aching whenever i visit  this forum.

that_prophet

I was thinking that this is so simplistic, that I was hoping that all of the evil spirits in this vast universe, could not find a way to poke holes in it. But I guess that those enemy forces still have a key word, torque, that strikes doubt in our unbelieving souls. How can I put this any clearer, these AC generators are just being used to wind up massive voltage. All of these many AC generators together, doing their massive rotating, only need to generate one single spark of current, (practically none). That is because the input for your DC drive motor, connected to the large 1000cm circumference pulley, only needs to be a single spark of current. That is because you only need to rotate this large pulley once, and it will give you a return of 1000cm of moving belt.
-
Then, when you run this 1000cm of moving belt through one to ten mini-pulleys, having only one centimetre circumference, this will translate into 1000 to 10 000 cycles of AC electricity. There is no more discussion needed, with only one spark of DC input, you are using the mechanical abilities of pulleys, to gain a return of 1000 to 10 000 units, (sparks) of AC electricity. This shows a clear multiplication of electricity, which means that you do not have to pay for it to be generated by fossil fuels, or the heat off nuclear fission. In essence, you are using this technology to multiply already generated electricity, there by gaining free energy.

that_prophet

Think about this, if you use one spark of electricity to rotate a DC motor once, connected to a 1000cm circumference pulley, which gives you 1000cm of moving belt, to run past 1 to 10 mini-pulleys of one cm circumference, giving you a return of 1000 to 10 000 units of AC electricity.
THAT IS ONE SPARK OF DC IN = 1-10 000 CYCLES OF AC ELECTRICITY OUT
(You would have to gain a net increase of power) = seemingly breaking the laws of Thermodynamics
-
Now try and tell me that you are not multiplying AC electricity, when you are multiplying total rotations
Torque is not a problem as torque comes from power generation = voltage times current
And we are just winding up massive voltage, (we only need one spark of current to keep this running)
Which, by the way, is exactly what we need, massive voltage=(pressure), to turn your drive pulley once
-
To make this a self powered mechanism,
All that you need to do, is add a full wave bridge rectifier, to convert your AC output
Into a DC output, which you run into your DC drive motor
Then you should be able to tap power off of both your AC+DC motors/generators
If you need more current capability, you could simply add more mini-pulleys + AC generators
-
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/