Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenzless transformer

Started by Jack Noskills, December 18, 2013, 05:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilJalaay

ok.

1st picture is without load at 30khz waveform.
top waveform is across the primary. bottom across the three parallel secondary coils.
note the amps reading 70mA.

2nd with load. 150mA.(here comes the mr.lenz)

Jack Noskills

Behaviour seems different.

Where you measure the current, from the primary coil or from the generator ? It seems high.

Can you try sine wave input as I did not test square wave ?

One difference compared to mine is coil directions, I used CW-CW-CCW while you have all CW. Haven't tested all CW myself.

My test was such that I could not push power through the primary even if I turned to power level up so it was high inductance primary.

EDIT:
Realized that the load is a led bulb, it allows power only one way. You could put second led other way around, or a resistor, so current is not blocked.
Can you get current waveform from source with and without load ?
At what frequency current stops flowing in primary when there is no load ?
Use sine wave also for these tests.

DilJalaay

Current readings are taken from the left LCD display of the power supply connected to the primary through small circuit(transistor).

Yes, i use only sine wave.

At good resonance point it got DC like signals(half rectified) on secondary(See the scope shots).

That is why i used LED for my load, LED does not lit when i reverse the polarity.

Jack Noskills

Input to primary is sinewave, but waveform at load looks like pulse. Or maybe I am just reading the output wrong, flat parts are in fact 0 volts DC ?

I think it is time check characteristics of your core. Couple of tests:

Feed the primary with AC sinewave and monitor current going in the primary. Leave all other coils unconnected.
At what frequency current consumption in the primary drops to insignificant levels, below 1 mA ? 30 kHz, 300 kHz ?

Next feed the middle coil with AC sine wave and leave all other coils unconnected. Same test as above.

darediamond

What is needed to be added to this design is Serially Connected Multifillar wire widing in the primary.

One lenze is negated in.a coil, whatbis left to achieve overunity is concentrated magnetic field and high frequency. The High magnetic field can only be generated making Multifillar Wire and using such wire to make the Primary. You must use thin gauge like AWG#31 or thinner gauge like AWG#40 to make the multi strand wire and then connect the strands is zig zag or series. Now use very very thigh gauge in the Splited secondaries.

The reason for that is that Generators do not make electricity they absorb it from the air and pump it out for you. So you need to make your absorber a robust one than can absorb extremely high amount of Radiant Electrons.

Another way to view it is that Each metal have static electrons in them but when they receive magnetic tap flowing to and fro, they to start to flow to. And the thickness of the wire you are tapping magnetically as well as the Intensity not the Magnetic force and speed of tapping or switching will determine the amount of Current that oyou will able to generate.

Now haven gotten the idea, make sure you drive younprimarynat high.frequency in.relation to the maximum frequency of your core. Remember, the higher the frequency, the lower the Input current becomes and the higher the output current even under load (lensless winding).