Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thread for naysayers, nitpickers, and shills

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 01, 2014, 01:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Naysayers, nitpickers, shills -
Their antics can give one the chills.
Their vitriol joust
That's crafted to oust
Might just be how they pay the bills! :o

Consider just what some are stating,
Like onslaughts that know no abating -
They insult a man
To discredit his plan:
Not a real healthy way of relating.

But such is the way of the shill -
Who undermines truth for his swill.
Bought-off or compromised
To keep new thought sanitized,
His conscience within he must still.

But sure tricks there are, to survive.
They're crucial to staying alive.
Just don't take the bait
With derision or hate.
Simply post and move on, and you'll thrive. :)

Bob
(who used to be a poet, then stopped, but started again, but might stop now, but might not...)

tim123

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Farmhand on January 02, 2014, 01:23:40 PM
The part in bold kind of implies that there are people who actually want to debunk all free energy devices, that is simply not true, we want more free energy, at least I do, but I don't do replications much, I usually try to get the same effects as people show in a different way.

You can only speak for yourself on that...history and the goings on here tell quite a different story I'm afraid.

" Anyway I think more than anything there is some confusion of terms, and things get over complicated.

It is true, a shill is a magicians assistant or a conman's assistant, nothing to do with a skeptic. "

Please do not put words in my mouth...everyone here knows very well what I mean by 'shill'.

" I think you've confused Tinman with Tim, different people."

A simple clerical error which has been corrected.

I also confuse you with Forrest sometimes...but I am very clear on everything else.

" The experiments in question are very similar to many experiments already done by a few of us, we don;t always video tape everything unless it seems interesting or useful. Useful is good even if not OU, sometimes a means to an end."

Only problem is, we never seem to get to see that 'end' around here...due to the efforts of paid Gov shills.

The reason why I am trying to familiarize everyone here with these tactics, is so that when the shills start doing their schtick it will be readily apparent and someone other than myself will notice and circumvent the scumbaggery protocol.

" I and others have shown video's of the acceleration under load and short circuit, which Luc promoted, I did it with two different setups and without high impedance coils, one setup with fairly dramatic results, I have also shown videos of transformer experiments akin to the so called (delayed Lenz transformer effect) with reduced input under load (from a battery) with home made switching circuits and transformers using basically the same effect but done differently. With the batteries in the transformer experiments showing a reduced load on them when the output is loaded, the battery voltage is seen to rise under output loading. "

I'm sorry that you now feel the need to qualify yourself...its not necessary, we all know who's doing what in here.

Its just before now, that nobody was willing to poynt out the elephant or elephants in the room.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: tim123 on January 02, 2014, 02:06:12 PM
:D

That was awesome.

Thanks Bob - very well done...happy to have played a small role in stirring your creative juices.

Never stop...I'm a bit of a dabbler myself...my specialty is milestone birthdays and pre mortem euology's.

Regards...

tim123

CapZRo, your last post is unreadable - please take the time to quote & reply properly - by ending and re-starting the quote tags.

Regards, Tim